Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I left Japan most of my buddies and I transferred to Lemoore Ca but to different squadrons associated with different carriers. I was on the Constellation. We were at sea and scheduled to return to San Diego the next day. I was in charge of all the plane captains in the line shack. Had a chief walk into the shack and say “Hey volatil I don’t know how or why but a squadron on the Nimitz called and specifically requested you help them while at sea for next month.” My buddies talked their chief into asking for help as a prank. These fools put me on a plane. I caught a cat shot and landed on the Nimitz at sea. When I landed on the Nimitz all my buddies were there laughing their assess off like “I can’t believe they actually did it”.

Lol, thats hilarious.

On a related note, experiencing catching the wire on an aircraft carrier is truly incredible. When I first got assigned to the Reagan they had just left for a 5 month SURGE deployment so I had to fly out to them. I flew to Germany, and then Bahrain, both commercial, and after spending two days in Bahrain I left in the early the morning to fly to the ship. I remember flying on the C-2 Greyhound for a couple hours and then waking up to the announcement we were about to start descent to the ship. Instantly got pumped up and can remember the next 10-15 minutes vividly. It was such a surreal experience to land on the carrier and again when the back door opened up to be ushered out onto the flight deck of a massive aircraft carrier. Absolutely unforgettable.

I also remember about a month later when we hit our first port, Phuket, Thailand, we were being transported by ferry from the ship to land after docking out in the bay. My friend that I flew onto the ship with and I were both on the ferry and as soon as we got far enuough away from the ship we went to the back of the ferry and looked back at the ship. That was my first time seeing it from the outside and my jaw was on the floor. IT WAS MASSIVE. This was the picture I took..

1916400_182758367125_6304367_n.jpg

Can you advise him to buy pants that fit him now that he lost a bunch of weight? @Bassmaster_Vol , sorry I had to lol
I’ve always told him to hold off till we get him closer to the weight range he will settle into long term, so he’s still swimming in some of those bigger clothes 😂. Getting closer though.

Went to the FF and even they are being positive over there. Don't worry, I wore my mask and gloves and showered in hand sanitizer when I came back over here.
Was down near South Ponte Vedra today at the beach and as I was leaving, the guy waiting for my spot gave us a "Go Vols". We are everywhere in St. John's, @gainesvol82

Was 235 when I started. Thanks to @nicksjuzunk im 175 now
Dang that’s a big difference.

I’m currently sitting around 195-200 was 185 of muscle now I’m pretty sure it’s 195-200 of fat lol. All of it basically went to my Belly and Legs some to my face.

It’s definitely time for me to take control and get myself where I need to be. 180-185 is a healthy weight for me if it’s muscle. Wouldn’t mind be 175 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back