'21 GA WR Julian Nixon (Tennessee signee)

Lol I was just kidding but I seriously do think that we have other needs in this class. I’d say backers and hogs upfront offensively.

I’d say you’re right about backers, but I think the other biggest need is TE. Everything else is pretty even behind those two.

We landed a lot of WR/potential WR in the last class for sure, but we may have netted a total of 3 from the previous two classes combined. We still may be playing catch up there.
Agree. I would be perfectly fine with a Nixon, Mosley, Walker and Taylor class. I still think one of those will be a TE or play some versatile TE/WR type role. It’s so early to judge though I mean who knew we’d even be in it with Wideman last year? Too early to even lock in any of these recruits as 100% some commits will leave or we will look elsewhere and big names and late bloomers will pop up everyday or get bumps.

We landed a lot of WR/potential WR in the last class for sure, but we may have netted a total of 3 from the previous two classes combined. We still may be playing catch up there.

I always kinda assume high school “WR” means “hands position” to this staff. Find the athleticism, put them at WR or DB and let them ballhawk it out there.

I always kinda assume high school “WR” means “hands position” to this staff. Find the athleticism, put them at WR or DB and let them ballhawk it out there.

They definitely seem to like guys that can play both sides of the ball, but I still think Keyton is the only player in both the 2018 and 2019 classes that sees any meaningful time at WR for us. Maybe Tillman too, maybe...

We will have to count on a lot of these incoming freshmen. I’m particular excited about Beckwith’s potential, and think he can have instant impact.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geaux_Vols
Lol no. We just took his commitment. He has his spot. He instate and connected to a few key targets specifically Colson. They ain’t rocking that boat. If anything Mosely may be the one not on list by signing day as bama is creeping there.

I don't get this logic. Moseley is a superior WR. Merrill is an athlete. That's why they took his commitment

I think this announcement by Tee had more to do with the zoom video they did. I don’t believe it was going to be a commitment.

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back