Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

You say this yet CNN decided to drop coverage of his opening remarks in a clear act of pettiness and I never heard a peep from you about it. Why is that?
Whatever CNN has done, it doesn't make President Donald Trump's boasting over the Neilsen ratings of press conferences any less unseemly at a time when millions of Americans are being put out of work. It is the height of self-absorption and the optics are terrible. There is an appropriate time and place for everything and this isn't the time to be boasting about something as trivial as Neilsen ratings. A good leader should be able to see the high road and take it once in a while. However, President Trump's insecurity and ego never allow for any perceived sleight to go without launching an immediate insult in response. Trump referred to the Rupert Murdoch-owned outlet, The Wall Street Journal, as "fake news". Are you kidding me? That is beyond petty.

Whatever CNN has done, it doesn't make President Donald Trump's boasting over the Neilsen ratings of press conferences any less unseemly at a time when millions of Americans are being put out of work. It is the height of self-absorption and the optics are terrible. There is an appropriate time and place for everything and this isn't the time to be boasting about something as trivial as Neilsen ratings. A good leader should be able to see the high road and take it once in a while. However, President Trump's insecurity and ego never allows for any perceived sleight to go without launching an immediate insult in response. Trump referred to the Rupert Murdoch-owned outlet, The Wall Street Journal, as "fake news". Are you kidding me? That is beyond petty.
3agv5w.jpg

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Well no, everyone does not pay federal income taxes. It's funny you're concerned about poor people that are unemployed and don't pay taxes, than politicians stealing in front of your face.
I’m concerned about “poor” people not only not paying taxes but getting thousands back of taxpayer money that they themselves don’t put in. We arent talking about the truly poor. We are talking about the “disabled” and those refusing to work while having 4-5 kids to get extra taxpayer money

They were friends from young in their life..... no I don’t want to live like that but I also don’t want to pay for people like that
In the long run, their life is horrible. I'm more pissed at rich people gaming the system. I guess both are problems in the grand scheme.

I’m concerned about “poor” people not only not paying taxes but getting thousands back of taxpayer money that they themselves don’t put in. We arent talking about the truly poor. We are talking about the “disabled” and those refusing to work while having 4-5 kids to get extra taxpayer money
I'm ready to get my check in the next weeks-months:cool:

What about Jeff Bezos and Amazon effectively paying zero federal income taxes? Surely if you’re upset about one group not paying taxes, or upset about the other as well?

I can't tell you why the models are wrong. They'd have to spend a day explaining their algorithm to me. What I do know is that they were wrong and that 'caused undue panic
The only undue "panic" you saw was the run on TP and guns.

Watch: CBS News Caught Using Footage From Crowded Italian Hospital *Again* in Story on U.S. Hospital Conditions

There they go again.

My RedState colleague Elizabeth Vaughn reported last week on the story about how CBS News inserted footage taken from a crowded hospital in hard-hit Italy into an emotional story about how New York’s Gov. Andrew Cuomo was pleading for additional ventilators for the hospitals in his state.

CBS blamed the use of the Italy video on an “editing mistake” and apologized, stating that they had taken “immediate steps to remove it from all platforms and shows.”

But apparently they thought they could get by with using it again, because that’s exactly what they did on April 4th during a report on Pennsylvania’s Wuhan coronavirus issues and alleged ventilator shortages in hospitals.

“In Pennsylvania, cases are skyrocketing at the rate of a thousand a day,” you hear the the CBS News reporter say as the Sky News video from the Italian hospital plays (about 15 seconds into this clip):

Watch: CBS News Caught Using Footage From Crowded Italian Hospital *Again* in Story on U.S. Hospital Conditions

But that's a loophole. That's more of an issue with the system. Some doctor has to sign off on them being disabled. Your issue should be with the system as well. Poor people use loopholes and rich people use loopholes. Poor people take out and rich people take out/don't put in what they should. When it came out that donald paid no taxes because he was smart, some people said that's the loopholes in the tax law that he took advantage of. Poor people take advantage of disability law too. There are always people on both extremes.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
More of the talks with my dad centered around discussing what could/should be done for people like you.
If you think really hard, maybe get in a quiet and dark room, I think you may be able to come up with an instance or two when pregnant is not preventable.
You and your dad sound like two weird guys.
I guess you guys fell for the old you can get pregnant from a toilet seat thing...

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
😂😂😂
I can do that too. Still doesn’t change the amount they paid. But he’s just working the system right?? It’s fine. And poor people are working the system is awful. Shame on them. Even though the amount of taxes Amazon should pay could easily eclipse that of all the poor people combined.

Reactions: GhostVol
My wife couldn’t have withstood the pain from her gallbladder attack for 2-3 weeks.
He’s obviously never had
Sure she could. Might not like it, but it likely wouldn’t kill her.
getting your nuts twisted with a pair of vice grips won’t kill you either, but I bet you’d wish like hell you could get immediate treatment for it.

Reactions: hog88
😂😂😂
I can do that too. Still doesn’t change the amount they paid. But he’s just working the system right?? It’s fine. And poor people are working the system is awful. Shame on them. Even though the amount of taxes Amazon should pay could easily eclipse that of all the poor people combined.

Bezos pays income tax. My guess is he’s paid more than you or I combined.

lb200408cd20200408121409.jpg

VN Store

Back