Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Devo182, post: 18135718, member: 65122"]Really all about what you cook it in. It's really tasteless, but soaks up whatever it sits in.

Gotta go firm or extra firm too. Get all the water out of it. Bake it with some olive oil too to make it crispy.

My old method was soaking it in soy or teriyaki and baking with OO on top. It was really good.[/QUOTE]
like crap?

If not for beef, I’d qualify as a vegetarian. Given up milk but can’t on eggs and cheese. If I did on all three, I’d be a full blown vegan.
Cheese was my backbreaker for sure. That's a tough one to get away from.

Milk I had no problem with. Never drank it once I realized it was expensive vitamin water.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
All-Georgia NFL team would have ‘a lot of talent on their hands’

The AJC did an all NFL team from Georgia high schools, it was pretty solid.

QB- Deshaun Watson
RB- Nick Chubb
RB- Alvin Kamara
WR- Tyreek Hill
WR- Michael Gallup
TE- Darren Waller
C- David Andrews
G-James Carpenter
G- Cameron Erving
T- Orlando Brown
T- Trent Brown

DT- Grady Jarrett
DT- Abry Jones
DE-Cameron Heyward
DE- Justin Houston
ILB- Roquan Smith
ILB- Jarrad Davis
OLB- Preston Smith
OLB- Bud Dupree
CB- Darius Slay
CB- Casey Hayward
S- Kevin Byard
S- Kareem Jackson
K- Harrison Butker
P- Ty Long
KR- Mecole Hardman
When I glance and don’t see Eric Berry as one of the safeties, the validity is immediately in the trash.

Been doing a only animal food diet for about 2 years now. Been a huge Benefit to my health. Don’t have a problem with people who are vegetarian only but, I do have a problem with the cult like following of that way of life. To each their own though...
You don't eat fruits, vegetables, or grains?

Only animals would drive me nuts. I need my bread...and pizza.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Cheese was my backbreaker for sure. That's a tough one to get away from.

Milk I had no problem with. Never drank it once I realized it was expensive vitamin water.

I’ve always hated milk, so that was easy give up. Always tasted like chalk to me. I can’t turn down cheese, it’s un American, at least, that what I tell myself.

Reactions: Devo182
The stock market will be setting record highs by the end of the year. That's if we don't have a reoccurrence in the fall.
I can't see how fundamentals will not be changed by this level of economic disturbance, at least in the short-term. Not just backward, but forward-looking.

And no immediate reason for P/E elasticity to change. If earnings drop and industry P/Es are unchanged, it will take time to get back. Jmo

You don't eat fruits, vegetables, or grains?

Only animals would drive me nuts. I need my bread...and pizza.
Meat, eggs and cheese only. But I do eat dark chocolate a little to help with the ”cholesterol“.
I started as a strict carnivore but have learned what I can eat in moderation at times. I will mix in some Keto type foods from time to time but, it’s rare.

Grains DO NOT agree with me at all. We have learned how to make a grain free pizza using cheese and eggs for crust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back