Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So , if there is a vaccine with the next year or so. How many would be so willing, without second thought to give this to thier toddler/ newborn? Knowing if there is a complication now, or down the road. There will be nothing you can do about it, except be called a fool for blaming it.

Not an anti vaxxer, but just curious to what everyone thinks?

Would you risk it?

So , if there is a vaccine with the next year or so. How many would be so willing, without second thought to give this to thier toddler/ newborn? Knowing if there is a complication now, or down the road. There will be nothing you can do about it, except be called a fool for blaming it.

Would you risk it?

Neither of my kids have ever had respiratory or any other issues for that matter. Given how tiny the threat was to healthy kids, don't see a reason.
For myself, hell, I been shot up with more stuff than a lab rat, what's 1 more cocktail.
Bring it on.

Neither of my kids have ever had respiratory or any other issues for that matter. Given how tiny the threat was to healthy kids, don't see a reason.
For myself, hell, I been shot up with more stuff than a lab rat, what's 1 more cocktail.
Bring it on.
On the other hand, nothing is a one size fits all.. knowing proper testing cant be done. Now if stuff starts happening to 4 or 5 year old that has already developed. Yes, def a red flag. But new born, or toddler- will be discounted as pre existing.. something to think about for sure

Would you risk it?

There are so many things a person should consider with a new vaccine. Truly, people should consult their pediatricians with a question like this. There's no doubt new vaccines are going to be a bit untested, even with the herculean efforts these teams are giving.

On the other side, we should know a lot more about the medium to long-term implications of this virus. There are reports of lung damage even in asymptomatic cases.

The good news is we don't have to answer this question right now. We'll have a lot more information to go by when we do.

All that said, I'm a firm proponent of vaccines. They have literally saved millions upon millions of lives and billions upon billions of dollars.

Makes you think what ?
And your point is what?
Not trying to be a smart-arse but what's the point in continuing to dredge up who said what when. Maybe I should go get my mask and put it on if we continue to post a lot of this stuff just to feel better about not catching the virus thru my screen.......

Maybe it’s not really as bad which would be a positive thing. Everyone praises the health experts and their mitigation plans but why did even the experts acted like it wasn’t a big deal not just the White House. Point is experts can be wrong too and I hope so and beginning to THINK so. I’m done. Y’all all can F off.

There are so many things a person should consider with a new vaccine. Truly, people should consult their pediatricians with a question like this. There's no doubt new vaccines are going to be a bit untested, even with the herculean efforts these teams are giving.

On the other side, we should know a lot more about the medium to long-term implications of this virus. There are reports of lung damage even in asymptomatic cases.

The good news is we don't have to answer this question right now. We'll have a lot more information to go by when we do.

All that said, I'm a firm proponent of vaccines. They have literally saved millions upon millions of lives and billions upon billions of dollars.
Just for the sake of discussion, what if all of a sudden after this vaccine, that 1 out of 50 kids had lung issues... would it be worth it?

Reactions: JacketVol
I will be 44 next week. My goal is to retire somewhere around 61 to 62. I have a financial advisor and he has been telling me to be patient and leave it alone. I have done that. JacketVol’s comment about being worse than the recession spooked me a little.

Still be patient. Last post for awhile. This site is bad for me and got enough crap to deal with. I’ll be in Neyland this fall. And will give em all hell.

Maybe it’s not really as bad which would be a positive thing. Everyone praises the health experts and their mitigation plans but why did even the experts acted like it wasn’t a big deal not just the White House. Point is experts can be wrong too and I hope so and beginning to THINK so. I’m done. Y’all all can F off.

😞

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Been doing a only animal food diet for about 2 years now. Been a huge Benefit to my health. Don’t have a problem with people who are vegetarian only but, I do have a problem with the cult like following of that way of life. To each their own though...
If I didn't eat meat I'd starve to death. Hard to get nutrition on a low carb diet without eating meat.

I have friends that are vegetarians and don’t beat the drum. Then you see the crazy’s who try to shut down restaurants, slaughter houses, butcher shops, etc. Those are the ones that make me smh.

Most vegetarians I know still have dairy, have leather shoes and so on. The couple of extremists I've met are vegans.
Don't know how they do it, I live for meat. But don't mind how they choose to live or what they believe, just wish they would return that favor.

Guess it's the same for every topic really.

My mother in law got the same symptoms I did at exactly the same time. She called the doctor and doc says it may be Coronavirus. They don’t know without testing but she’s getting a prescription sent.

I’m gonna ride it out. Im healthy and think my immune system can crush this and come out stronger
I understand you are strong, but if the meds she is getting a prescription for might help your immune system fight this, please talk to your doctor. It might be like a running back working with his blockers vs trying to do it on his own...

Last edited:
Most vegetarians I know still have dairy, have leather shoes and so on. The couple of extremists I've met are vegans.
Don't know how they do it, I live for meat. But don't mind how they choose to live or what they believe, just wish they would return that favor.

Guess it's the same for every topic really.

If not for beef, I’d qualify as a vegetarian. Given up milk but can’t on eggs and cheese. If I did on all three, I’d be a full blown vegan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back