MLB The Show

1 star away from 300 for 1st inning, think I may go with Roy. Duke is medicore vs LHP, and Helton is good but 1B is such a loaded position.

I went with Oswalt and he has been pretty good. I just got him prestiged up a couple days ago.

I am obsessed with this 1st inning showdown and am always coming up short. It's not even fun trying anymore but can't let it go.

Somehow I overlooked prestiging til yesterday

It is kind of weird it gives you two cards once you prestige him. I had already locked him in my collection but I am working on Snider and Helton now and I am curious if I can sell the regular diamond once I get the red diamond of each.

It is kind of weird it gives you two cards once you prestige him. I had already locked him in my collection but I am working on Snider and Helton now and I am curious if I can sell the regular diamond once I get the red diamond of each.
I am playing with Helton in LF and it's not working well. The Pudge evo pissed me off but switch hitter CAP is the only way to go at C anyway. Still working a way to hide Helton outside of 1b to get his bat

I am playing with Helton in LF and it's not working well. The Pudge evo pissed me off but switch hitter CAP is the only way to go at C anyway. Still working a way to hide Helton outside of 1b to get his bat

I am still using him at first. I hit better with him than Stargell so I am probably hoping to keep him there for a bit.

I flip enough to get one headliners pack a week. I get the one that will take 3 hours to pitch a RS game.

I beat a guy with a Sandberg 3 run HR in the 9th, my only hit of the game.

Guy ran into like 5 outs in the game so I didn't feel too bad for him.

Are there any good Tennessee logos out there for download? I've made some Tennessee kits and would like a better looking T. Also I smashed some jerk wearing a Gators uniform last night and it was probably the most satisfying moment I've ever had on a videogame

How are everyone's teams looking so far?
Mines coming along pretty well as I've only played the game for a few days. I've got Ty Cobb at lead off as well as Wade Boggs. My lineup isn't crap but I've not got much Homerun power maybe because I suck. I've recently found out at my expense the importance of a deep bullpen

Are there any good Tennessee logos out there for download? I've made some Tennessee kits and would like a better looking T. Also I smashed some jerk wearing a Gators uniform last night and it was probably the most satisfying moment I've ever had on a videogame

I have played a couple teams with really nice UT unis. I am playing with the Trash Pandas this year but have used UT unis in the past.

Reactions: lukeneyland
Mines coming along pretty well as I've only played the game for a few days. I've got Ty Cobb at lead off as well as Wade Boggs. My lineup isn't crap but I've not got much Homerun power maybe because I suck. I've recently found out at my expense the importance of a deep bullpen

Yeah there aren't a lot of good bullpen arms yet. I really like pitching with the veteran Nen card and the Fingers card and the Wagner card for a lefty but outside of that it can be rough.

Yeah there aren't a lot of good bullpen arms yet. I really like pitching with the veteran Nen card and the Fingers card and the Wagner card for a lefty but outside of that it can be rough.
I got two good bull pen cards now. I've got a Charlie Morton reliever card which is sick and then this other bloke called Osuana for the Astros. Also got a Kluber card that's only 84 rated but still is solid. I've only used him once so far but went 8 innings and allowed one run. I can't hit very well though.

VN Store

Back