Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife works in social media marketing and one of her clients, who normally does uphosltery, started making masks. My wife just set up her online store for her the other day and they haven't even ran ads yet, but they made a facebook post this afternoon and had a dozen orders placed in just the past couple hours.

A lot of people are searching for them, obviously. Maybe try some social media posts or test out some ads, if not already.

Thanks for the info, Devo. I have reached out to many of my hospitality industry clients and have posted on Reddit, here and other social media.

The main thing is letting people know that supplies are available if you know where to look. It's a disgrace that first responders are in a situation where they have to search for essential items.
There are also a lot of shady people promising PPE's, taking the money and then never delivering because it was all a scam. Nobody should have to deal with that.

Kudos to your wife and her friend for helping.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
It goes to show you how thin the line can be between success and failure. Jones almost got us there. It's agonizing how close we were. That 2015 team was good enough to play for it all.

In hindsight it's clear that the 2015 team was our peak under Jones, even though the 2016 team had the Florida win and the second consecutive UGA win and the higher ranking.

2015 team should have gone 10-2 at worst and was actually agonizingly close to being 12-0 regular season, while 2016 should have been a powerhouse instead of actually regressing. With better coaching the 2015 and 2016 teams would have propelled UT back to permanent relevance.

The Bama games are the litmus test to me. In 2015 we gave em all they wanted on the road. In 2016 we weren't competitive. They could have dropped 70 on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back