Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I've said from the beginning that Hunter almost certainly got the Burisma position because of his name. That's a Burisma issue. Only becomes an issue for us if it bought Burisma influence with Papa Biden (or other government officials). And there's no evidence of that.

In contrast, Jared playing pandemic response expert affects us all.
I actually agree he shouldn't have a role in it. If nothing else, it just invites criticism and distraction during a time we don't need it.

Reactions: DynaLo
The reports of the shortages were not isolated. She laid out the legal basis for physicians who ignored the prescribing guidelines to face repercussions, which were consistent with the current laws, as best I could ascertain.

There was one big gaping loophole in the declaration. It could be prescribed for arthritis, which the drug was approved for. And I all but guarantee you that the most at-risk patients have arthritis.

As I understand it, now, the drug has been cleared by the FDA for preventative treatments of CV-19, so her legal basis for objection has gone poof. I imagine the problem of shortages still exist for everyone, though.

But there was no legal basis to begin with. Off-label prescription is not only legal, but commonplace, 20% or more of all prescriptions. When Trump first spoke of this, he was correct stating that it could be prescribed and that was clarified by Stephen Hahn. No one had to wait on FDA for anything, to prescribe it.

Appearing Tuesday Mar 24 on Philadelphia’s AM 990 The Answer Radio, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said he would certainly prescribe Chloroquine to coronavirus-stricken patients in the wake of testimonies stating it could treat the deadly disease.

CHRIS STIGALL:If you’re a doctor listening to me right now and a patient with coronavirus feels like they want to try [Chloroquine] and you’re their doctor, you’re not Anthony Fauci the guy running the coronavirus task force, would you say ‘alright, we’ll give it a whirl’?

DR. ANTHONY FAUCI: Yeah, of course, particularly if people have no other option. You want to give them hope. In fact, for physicians in this country, these drugs are approved drugs for other reasons. They’re anti-malaria drugs and they’re drugs against certain autoimmune diseases, like lupus. Physicians throughout the country can prescribe that in an off-label way. Which means they can write it for something it was not originally approved for. People do that all the time, and it really is an individual choice between the physician and his or her patient as to whether or not they want to do that.

The only valid concern is falsely prescribing for the purpose of hoarding. You don't address that by cutting off prescription but policing the false prescribing.

I suspect this captain wasn't being listened to by his superiors and was trying to look out for his crew. With the Commander in Chief we have now the entire upper echelon of the chain of command is probably living in fear.
Going outside the Chain of Command has always been against regulations, and a punishable offense. It's not something created under Trump. It's the same rules that have always applied.

But there was no legal basis to begin with. Off-label prescription is not only legal, but commonplace, 20% or more of all prescriptions. When Trump first spoke of this, he was correct stating that it could be prescribed and that was clarified by Stephen Hahn. No one had to wait on FDA for anything, to prescribe it.

Appearing Tuesday Mar 24 on Philadelphia’s AM 990 The Answer Radio, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said he would certainly prescribe Chloroquine to coronavirus-stricken patients in the wake of testimonies stating it could treat the deadly disease.

CHRIS STIGALL:If you’re a doctor listening to me right now and a patient with coronavirus feels like they want to try [Chloroquine] and you’re their doctor, you’re not Anthony Fauci the guy running the coronavirus task force, would you say ‘alright, we’ll give it a whirl’?

DR. ANTHONY FAUCI: Yeah, of course, particularly if people have no other option. You want to give them hope. In fact, for physicians in this country, these drugs are approved drugs for other reasons. They’re anti-malaria drugs and they’re drugs against certain autoimmune diseases, like lupus. Physicians throughout the country can prescribe that in an off-label way. Which means they can write it for something it was not originally approved for. People do that all the time, and it really is an individual choice between the physician and his or her patient as to whether or not they want to do that.

The only valid concern is falsely prescribing for the purpose of hoarding. You don't address that by cutting off prescription but policing the false prescribing.

I think her only concern was the shortages created by the off-label prescribing and hoarding, which is still a problem, especially for those with Lupus.

If her decree had no legal basis, then it would just be ignored, anyway. It really isn't an issue now, except for those wishing to accuse her of being spiteful to Trump.

But this is your suggested reading, though... why you mad at me for asking why you like it so much... dang

I’m not mad at all . I never said I liked it that much . I just said to you that I read a lot of articles .

I've said from the beginning that Hunter almost certainly got the Burisma position because of his name. That's a Burisma issue. Only becomes an issue for us if it bought Burisma influence with Papa Biden (or other government officials). And there's no evidence of that.

In contrast, Jared playing pandemic response expert affects us all.
Creepy Joe demanded the prosecutor be fired....

jared ******* kushner.....we are all going to die. This is what low information voters did to us?! I want to carve a ******* mark in their forehead for doing this to us. So we can see all the dumbasses that voted for this s**tshow.

Going outside the Chain of Command has always been against regulations, and a punishable offense. It's not something created under Trump. It's the same rules that have always applied.
Yes, I know. I just believe the upper chain may be paralyzed. The Capt surely reported it to his superior probably a Fleet Admiral and he or someone above him was afraid to report a sensitive issue like the spread of the virus aboard a Carrier up the ladder. This was about the time Trump was trying to snow the country about rona. I admit it's speculation but we do a lot of that here.

jared ******* kushner.....we are all going to die. This is what low information voters did to us?! I want to carve a ******* mark in their forehead for doing this to us. So we can see all the dumbasses that voted for this s**tshow.

Breathe in slowly through you nose , exhale out of your mouth . Lol

As opposed to the dumbasses that voted for the other shitshow?

I can honestly say I didn't vote for either shitshow.

VN Store

Back