Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Rush Limbaugh is doubling down on the Coronavirus being the equivalent of the common cold. Limbaugh claims that Coronavirus deaths are being inflated to push an agenda. This is the modern day Republican Party - the party of conspiracy theorists. I don't care if he has cancer or not... Limbaugh is a nut.

Like I said... wants to take his listeners with him. I imagine he's back on the opioids, and will probably do more damage before he's done.

Rush Limbaugh is doubling down on the Coronavirus being the equivalent of the common cold. Limbaugh claims that Coronavirus deaths are being inflated to push an agenda. This is the modern day Republican Party - the party of conspiracy theorists. I don't care if he has cancer or not... Limbaugh is a nut.

Go volunteer at your local hospital Rush if you're so confident in your conspiracy theory.

I thought he had lung cancer not brain cancer.

I'm sure the way you framed it is what you would prefer to believe. "because orange man bad'. But the reality was that there would be none left for anyone at the rate it was being prescribed without further accountability.

So, was it really because "orange man bad"?

Satirical embellishment, c'mon, must I qualify every word?
And damned coincidental timing on Grets part, eh? Just a few days after Trump speaks about it.

I framed it as it is; that's the whole statement.

What cannot be argued is that she took an illogical position and inserted herself between doctors and patients, because SHE doesn't consider it a valid treatment. Where's her science? Secondarily, she tacked on a feared future shortage/hoarding, which one addresses by warning against hoarding, not threatening the prescriptive use.

I guess when someone alerted her Fauci had stated just a day before her declaration that he'd sure prescribe it, whatever motivated her vanished - poof! LMAO

I bet it originated in Russia.

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
You should read up on how Jared got into Harvard. It's very interesting... Pro Publica has an article called "The Story Behind Jared Kushner's Acceptance into Harvard".

Without reading it , I would assume the same as any connected family gets their kid into Harvard .

I couldn't decipher thewho, what, where, when , or how of your post and you ask for specifics.
The last paragraph was having fun with Whitmer being on Joe's veep shortlist.

The first referred to her threatening doctors for prescribing chloroquine et al for C19, for no reason other than (apparently) Trump had talked about it. I mean, before that media was hip to it, but suddenly is was just 'anti-science Trump encouraging use of unapproved drug!!!!".

Which was horse-poo.

Satirical embellishment, c'mon, must I qualify every word?
And damned coincidental timing on Grets part, eh? Just a few days after Trump speaks about it.

I framed it as it is; that's the whole statement.

What cannot be argued is that she took an illogical position and inserted herself between doctors and patients, because SHE doesn't consider it a valid treatment. Where's her science? Secondarily, she tacked on a feared future shortage/hoarding, which one addresses by warning against hoarding, not threatening the prescriptive use.

I guess when someone alerted her Fauci had stated just a day before her declaration that he'd sure prescribe it, whatever motivated her vanished - poof! LMAO

The reports of the shortages were not isolated. She laid out the legal basis for physicians who ignored the prescribing guidelines to face repercussions, which were consistent with the current laws, as best I could ascertain.

There was one big gaping loophole in the declaration. It could be prescribed for arthritis, which the drug was approved for. And I all but guarantee you that the most at-risk patients have arthritis.

As I understand it, now, the drug has been cleared by the FDA for preventative treatments of CV-19, so her legal basis for objection has gone poof. I imagine the problem of shortages still exist for everyone, though.

VN Store

Back