Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I love when people who make a silly argument go all in.

Per 1 million people, Germany has an infected rate of 1,011 people, the U.S. rate is 725,
Per 1 million people, Germany has a death rate of 13, the U.S. rate is 18.
Germany's first case was Jan 28, the U.S. on Jan 21. Germany has 1/4th our population, almost entirely white European descent.

No one except idiots really argue that China didn't hide the outbreak for about six weeks, even as Chinese travelers were infecting the globe, or that it is still hiding the pandemic scale. A British study concluded that more than 90% of the global pandemic could have been avoided had China not concealed the truth. Our own NIH and CDC have defended Trump's response and explained how they - and "experts" globally - didn't predict the severity and scale because the evidence didn't support such conclusion. You know, how science works.

Have you tried a subject you're familiar with?

#blameChina

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
We also live around a navy base with constant flyovers from the planes with the big round disks on top of them , their is no real privacy .

Heheh.. yeah, I have family out there. It amazes me how easy it is to become jet deaf. After about a week, they don't even register.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
And I love it when idiots try to refute something that is irrefutable. Germany rolled out nationwide testing in late January because they took it seriously while our President said it was under control and nothing to be concerned about. By the way, you are doing the same thing as Trump and blaming our lack of quick action on China. Leading from behind is the Trump way.
Let the hate flow thru you.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Heheh.. yeah, I have family out there. It amazes me how easy it is to become jet deaf. After about a week, they don't even register.

If you’ve lived here for any length of time and you hear one or two pass over , it’s because the azzwipes are being cute and doing low pass overs . Those will shake your walls

If you’ve lived here for any length of time and you hear one or two pass over , it’s because the azzwipes are being cute and doing low pass overs . Those will shake your walls

Mother in Law doesn't live far from Croatan... they apparently like to "get low" around there... maybe checking out some beach chicks or something.

800 of the 1300 in France died in nursing homes today. Not even taking them to the hospital. European healthcare is the model?

Google does the ads and recommends things to me that I’ve had conversations about . YouTube will recommend videos to NGV that I’ve watched on my phone . Siri is always listening 👀

My brother forgot he had plugged in Alexa for music a week prior and as we were talking via phone about a friend in Washington State who is ex military, black and exceedingly well locked and loaded Alexa popped up and said she was sorry but could he repeat that 😱🥴

VN Store

Back