Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Mnuchin just set up Trump by saying the delays in the 2009 stimulus checks were on Obama. So, who would it be on this time?

The situation involving the USS Theodore Roosevelt is getting real. The Navy fired it’s commander for sounding the alarm and it looks like their is going g to be a full congressional investigation. And the sailor on board the ship are wasting no time talking to the media.
1585863619957.jpeg

The situation involving the USS Theodore Roosevelt is getting real. The Navy fired it’s commander for sounding the alarm and it looks like their is going g to be a full congressional investigation. And the sailor on board the ship are wasting no time talking to the media.
View attachment 269675
When did sailors in the Navy ever refer to a ship as a "boat"?

Just sayin' . . .

That thing is dumb as sh/t.

I'm trying to secure one for the firm as we anticipate a fall off in revenues. You read everyone is lining up because they are afraid the money will run out, but when you call the banks don't know what to do with the applications. The front line people are waiting on instructions from higher ups on what to do, and they are fighting with the SBA on basic processing issues and liability concerns.

No one knows how to do it.

More babble. CDC insisted on developing their own exclusive protocol and was granted the EUA by the FDA. CDC began shipping 160K test kits Feb 4, By mid-month, those kits were found to be failing at very high rates. CDC kept promising state labs replacement kits right into March.

Trump did just as the left said, and did what any other president would do and have done; listen to the CDC and our medical experts. Well, he did. So, tell me smart guy, how the failure of the pandemic experts is Trump's fault when he in no way inhibited their test development or deployment?

This is clearly false. Your partisanship is clouding your judgement. There is ample proof that Trump contradicted the CDC on numerous occasions.

I’ve never meet a Navy sailor who didn’t.
I must admit then, times certainly have changed.

iu

I'm trying to secure one for the firm as we anticipate a fall off in revenues. You read everyone is lining up because they are afraid the money will run out, but when you call the banks don't know what to do with the applications. The front line people are waiting on instructions from higher ups on what to do, and they are fighting with the SBA on basic processing issues and liability concerns.

Our bank know what to do.

Are you sure you want it? I am just talking about the kind that is forgiven if you maintain employee and wage levels.

are those goalpost heavy? I can guarantee you that none of those visits costs in the millions. Maybe in total over a year or two, but not a single visit.

I'll bet you that Obama spent more.
But you don't see how donald is making money off of going to his own properties over and over and over again? That does not strike you as wrong?

No. It's people like you that think President Obama should right some wrongs because you don't have the sack to make something of yourself. GTFOH with your hand out to the government. Earn it yourself you will appreciate it much more

Thanks, TRUMP!!

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back