Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The topic is not that much different, except the reality we are discussing is much more indiscriminate. Yes the analogy I was making was outlandish, but it is still putting the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness of a lot of people in jeopardy.
except that it's not....and the first one in that phrase is "life"....need to have that first before you can have the opportunity at the rest....

so stay freaking home people.

lol.
:)

@Ulysees E. McGill and @jakez4ut...

tenor.gif

The topic is not that much different, except the reality we are discussing is much more indiscriminate. Yes the analogy I was making was outlandish, but it is still putting the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness of a lot of people in jeopardy.
so the government can shut the country down during flu season?

Reactions: Rishvol
Of course not..it was always evil.

Is it going to be acceptable to throw me in jail for preaching against things that I believe to be sin?
nope. you can stand on a corner and do it. so long as you're at least 6-8' from the next closest person and you're not actively gathering people in to a group to do it.

or you can get on line and preach what you want to however many people that will get on and watch/listen.

you just can't hold service with a congregation like it's business as usual......

Not far off on this with the exception of RB. Give me the 1-2 punch of Jamal Lewis and Chuck Webb. That's one of the greatest 1-2 punches of any RB combo ever.

Unstoppable.
My team has to have Charlie Garner. Sickest moves with the ball that I have ever seen from a Tennessee RB.

IN BE4 TWSS

My team has to have Charlie Garner. Sickest moves with the ball that I have ever seen from a Tennessee RB.

IN BE4 TWSS
painfully underrated back. big fan of CG.....at the time, he was to our backfield back then, as Kamara was a couple years ago...still one of the best juco moves we've made.....

Hmm. Maybe I should've been a medical researcher instead.

OblongDefenselessGermanspitz-size_restricted.gif

I'm hopeful, but remain unconvinced. The numbers will skew in different countries, and even different regions, due to prevalence of underlying conditions. The US is among the fattest in the world. We see T2 DM in young people. That concerns me. I don't think it's 1.5%, but I still think it could be 1% in the US. Although now we're proving engineering stereotypes to the "normals" by arguing over 10ths of a percent. ;)

Regardless, it ain't the flu.

he broke the law.....Church's are not exempt from the law regardless of what your denomination is.
You say he broke the law......hmmmm., if that statement is true then I have a few questions. Were the thousands who gathered at beaches over the weekend in Maryland and Virginia breaking this same law and should we investigate to find out and round them all up as well? There are HUGE differences between mayors and governors issuing Safer at home mandates, orders, whatever they want to call them and actual laws passed by councils, legislatures etc.

To me, here is the most warped and saddest thing of all. Most all states have issued mandates, executive orders, etc for all clinics and hospitals etc to stop performing all elective surgeries for now, yet judges in Ohio and Texas in particular yesterday says this doesn't apply to abortion clinics. So lets stop going to worship God but continue killing the unborn by the thousands each week. IMO

You say he broke the law......hmmmm., if that statement is true then I have a few questions. Were the thousands who gathered at beaches over the weekend in Maryland and Virginia breaking this same law and should we investigate to find out and round them all up as well? There are HUGE differences between mayors and governors issuing Safer at home mandates, orders, whatever they want to call them and actual laws passed by councils, legislatures etc.

To me, here is the most warped and saddest thing of all. Most all states have issued mandates, executive orders, etc for all clinics and hospitals etc to stop performing all elective surgeries for now, yet judges in Ohio and Texas in particular yesterday says this doesn't apply to abortion clinics. So lets stop going to worship God but continue killing the unborn by the thousands each week. IMO

Can't get corona if you are dead.

Reactions: KokoBVol
i think we're good? i'm not mad at him, and i don't think he's mad at me? if so, sorry, not the intent.

he's obviously concerned.....and i'm just trying to give him reasons to not be .....hopefully.
:)

if not, aplogies.....
I'm legit just kidding. What else is there to talk about? @SSVol and I can compare engineering charts and graphs I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back