Jalen Johnson enters transfer portal

Guys like Alonzo Johnson, Ed Gray, Vegas Davis, Harris Walker, Terrence Woods, and Elgrace Wilborn? Lol.
Alonzo Johnson. Sigh.

Ed Gray was quite a player. Hard to forget him. Wasn’t Elgrace Wilborn the guy who fractured his face, or am I thinking of someone else?

I remember listening to Wade Houston talk about Kevin Whitted being the next Michael Jordan. Lol.

You’re gonna make me dust off my old basketball media guides before this is over.

Alonzo Johnson. Sigh.

Ed Gray was quite a player. Hard to forget him. Wasn’t Elgrace Wilborn the guy who fractured his face, or am I thinking of someone else?

I remember listening to Wade Houston talk about Kevin Whitted being the next Michael Jordan. Lol.

You’re gonna make me dust off my old basketball media guides before this is over.
Wish Ed has stayed. He was great. Wilborn is the one who cracked Brandon Crump’s beak, perhaps over a girl, IIRC. He was dismissed and found some pretty good success at WKU and then had a stint with the Globetrotters, I believe.

Wish Ed has stayed. He was great. Wilborn is the one who cracked Brandon Crump’s beak, perhaps over a girl, IIRC. He was dismissed and found some pretty good success at WKU and then had a stint with the Globetrotters, I believe.
Ah, Brandon Crump. You’re right. I had that backwards. My memory must be fading. lol. Good times though.

If he cracked Crump it definitely was not over a girl. lmao :oops:

VN Store

Back