Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any rumblings/rumors on S&C other than the AP tweet?
Think the NCAA has to add more fall practices or change what can be "practiced" during the summer to offset the lost of spring camp. Thoughts on which way they go.

UT is going to take all our money then cancel the football season.

Reactions: Volator
Math doesn’t add up even using worse case ITALY so far. 3-4 months and 14k globally. It just doesn’t. Also, I do not think this 15 day pause is a strong corrective measure either. People will have this and never be in the numbers because they have no symptoms nor die either.

Yeah, people trying to say math is what tells us how many people will die is almost as silly as people hoarding tp. Their math is based on guesses, speculation, and assumptions. The only thing their math can tell us is IF, IF, IF a given percentage of the population gets the virus, and IF, IF, IF the same percentage of those die from it as have been dying, then the number who will die is x.

Yeah, people trying to say math is what tells us how many people will die is almost as silly as people hoarding tp. Their math is based on guesses, speculation, and assumptions. The only thing their math can tell us is IF, IF, IF a given percentage of the population gets the virus, and IF, IF, IF the same percentage of those die from it as have been dying, then the number who will die is x.

I guess a much better plan is to ignore established epidemiology science and go blindly into this pretending nothing bad will happen. Glad you aren't running the country.

Reactions: barrylee
i have tp

You will see the military drawing on their own citizens if this happens.
Well I wouldn't go in to it thinking that's the goal... Lol.

But would the circumstances exist for to happen? Probably. But it would take some stimulus from the "citizen"most likely.

I would imagine any use of the national guard or regular military would initially be for logistical support and assistance for local authorities, should they need it.

Reactions: whitw and JacketVol
I guess a much better plan is to ignore established epidemiology science and go blindly into this pretending nothing bad will happen. Glad you aren't running the country.

And there it is. You either believe everything you read and hear or that means you pretend nothing bad will happen. Call it what you want. But it's assumptions. I will take assumptions for what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back