Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were saying how South Korea has done such a great job tracking down all these cases and testing etc. and how the US is lagging behind.

Well the US is a much larger country. It is easier for South Korea to test more people and to stop the spread then it is a place like the US.

No, that isn't what I was saying. I was saying that Korea's mortality rate was probably accurate because of their thorough testing.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
No, that isn't what I was saying. I was saying that Korea's mortality rate was probably accurate because of their thorough testing.
I would agree it was likely to be fairly accurate for them. Sadly we are not nearly as healthy as them.

Reactions: SSVol
@Big Gucci Sosa name your top 5 stocks that you would dump your money into as of now.👀 so far I’ve invested into Ford and Boeing Im looking for 3 more to invest in.i seen you mentioned “Roku” in the past but I’m not familiar with them On a good buy or a bad buy regarding numbers.

@Big Gucci Sosa name your top 5 stocks that you would dump your money into as of now.👀 so far I’ve invested into Ford and Boeing Im looking for 3 more to invest in.i seen you mentioned “Roku” in the past but I’m not familiar with them On a good buy or a bad buy regarding numbers.
I think if you can get roku under 70 that’s awesome. $KO is a buy. Nokia is something to look at after this ugly week we are about to have. $PPA is a good price right now too..defense/aero ETF

Reactions: UTSuave’
There is no "fact", there are predictions. I gave the high end of expert predictions.

We spend billions a year on drugs (war on drugs), flu shots and research, and mental health. Not sure why people are acting like we ignore them.
Mental health? Incarceration is not treating mental health. IMO they need to spend more on mental health. There are a lot of people walking around that should be in a group home.

Reactions: Devo182
Has there been any rumblings/rumors on S&C other than the AP tweet?
Think the NCAA has to add more fall practices or change what can be "practiced" during the summer to offset the lost of spring camp. Thoughts on which way they go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back