Amateur Hour Continues

Again, I'm not talking about credit or responsibility. I'm talking about adults listening to the experts and taking necessary steps and not panicking because they are afraid the stock market will hurt their approval rating.

And I have no issue with how DeWine has handled this to date.

You want the “adults” to handle this , to listen to the experts and not panic , then you say you are ok with a governor shutting down a whole state , stopping state elections , being on the verge of material law ? I may need you to define your definition of “ panic “ because I don’t think we learned the same one in school .

Screeeeeeeeeeech!
source.gif

Reactions: Purple Tiger
You want the “adults” to handle this , to listen to the experts and not panic , then you say you are ok with a governor shutting down a whole state , stopping state elections , being on the verge of material law ? I may need you to define your definition of “ panic “ because I don’t think we learned the same one in school .
It's literally what every country is doing, and the only thing which has seen a reduction in cases. The UK was the last western hold out, and that's because the experts in that country told them their initial plan of "let the young get infected as fast as possible" was ****ing stupid.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
As if to prove my point. Can't wait to see what witty reply/meme/emoji you have next. I'm sure it will be a real thinker!
LMAO to prove your point?! I’ve pointed out that all you’re doing is bitching about Trump while Trump has by all accounts listened to the CDC guidance which frankly was slow! You’re response to that? More bitching about Trump 😂 way to go Cletus! 👍

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
This is one of the things we need to get economy moving again. Let's find out who's had it, and thus immune (or more immune) from reinfection, so they can get back into the workforce.

Edit: meant for coronavirus thread

VN Store

Back