Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
They make almost all the antibiotics. But there's plenty they don't make. I agree we need to bring a ton of this production back home.
Well quit being so dam argumentative then.
angry-face-expression-gif.gif

Any agronomists in the group want to help me get my lawn in order? I have what seems about 50 different species of grass/weeds currently including fescue, crab, clover, the little things with purple flowers on top, etc. It’s a new lawn started a year and a half ago from seed. I’ve aerated once every six months since and have thrown some tall, creeping fescue after each time. I live in West Knoxville.

Feb 15th to march 15th dithiopyr, pre and post emergence, stay away from pendimethalin, use prodiamine if u have to

april may a trimec application, other names but thats what most know it as

its 24d, mcpp, and dicamba

late sept oct trimec again

these 3 things will cure most issues by giving space for your fescue to grow

pennington sucks, rebel sucks, kentucky 31 is a 1931 hybrid

apply pelletized lime occasionaly or until u get your ph in line

if u got moles u got grubs so treat those with acelepryn

only seed in fall unless you have a sprinkler system, use jaclyn or simplot seed, find the newest cultivars or hybrids... i put down summer tall, quest, and inferno last year, lookin great

We may not agree on a lot about the virus. I think we all agree we want everyone to be safe. We have parents and people who are immunocompromised that this virus (and flu but I’m not starting it again) can greatly impact their health. I texted @InVOLuntary this morning that I’m really glad we have paused everything. Give those Healthcare workers a fighting chance. Be kind to others and check on your neighbors... from a distance. Let’s get through this.

In what way is it worse than the flu? Edit: Asking because I have pretty much been in self quarantine the last month because the flu has been so bad here, and I have a low immune system.

This is not medical advice, but its not a bad idea to self quarantine if one is immunocompromised, has chronic medical conditions, or is a senior. These are the populations most severely impacted by this coronavirus. Coronavirus has a mortality rate that is nearly 20 times higher than that of influenza. This virus is much more deadly than flu. It severely impacts the respiratory system, and the pneumatic complications are particularly challenging because patients are going to require intubation and ICU beds. It is not a disease to be taken lightly.

We may not agree on a lot about the virus. I think we all agree we want everyone to be safe. We have parents and people who are immunocompromised that this virus (and flu but I’m not starting it again) can greatly impact their health. I texted @InVOLuntary this morning that I’m really glad we have paused everything. Give those Healthcare workers a fighting chance. Be kind to others and check on your neighbors... from a distance. Let’s get through this.

I pray that you are correct and it isn't what it might be. If you want to explain to me why this article is wrong, I'd be grateful.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(20)30195-X/fulltext

I don’t have access to the article and there is an ad covering first part. It does state in the article the mortality rate is skewed due to unreported cases if I’m reading it correctly. I’m assuming they list mortality rate under the ad.

They arrive at the conclusion that the real number is 5.7%.

Well without the distraction of sports and now work since schools are closed at least two weeks I had a productive day today... Taxes... Propane tanks filled, Target, Lowe's, grocery run.. Best buy... Set up the new wifi WiFi extender so I'm now pulling 200+ mbps/100+mbps... Yea!

There's no toilet paper in Charlotte lol... Good thing I wasn't looking for any I guess..

Also got all my logins and passwords organized and secure.. Played with the dog a little bit... And even squeezed in a little work.

Hope everyone is safe. Be good.
GBO.

They make a huge percentage. I saw somewhere that they make 100% of our antibiotics.

They make almost all the antibiotics. But there's plenty they don't make. I agree we need to bring a ton of this production back home.

95% of our antibiotics and 40% of our pain medication is produced in China.

Any agronomists in the group want to help me get my lawn in order? I have what seems about 50 different species of grass/weeds currently including fescue, crab, clover, the little things with purple flowers on top, etc. It’s a new lawn started a year and a half ago from seed. I’ve aerated once every six months since and have thrown some tall, creeping fescue after each time. I live in West Knoxville.

Step 1...Round-up. Apply generously.
Step 2...Pine straw, bark or mulch. Apply generously. Repeat annually.
Step 3...Sell mower and play more golf.

DSC06211-Pro-Green-Synthetic-Turf-Systems-1200x1200.jpg

Easy fix!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back