Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s private but you can come up if you are not running a fever, been in contact with known exposure, or recent travel to known areas of community transmission.
Deal! I’m 100% healthy and will stay that way since I’m in a truck by myself 99% of my work day everyday and don’t come in contact with literally any people

Any agronomists in the group want to help me get my lawn in order? I have what seems about 50 different species of grass/weeds currently including fescue, crab, clover, the little things with purple flowers on top, etc. It’s a new lawn started a year and a half ago from seed. I’ve aerated once every six months since and have thrown some tall, creeping fescue after each time. I live in West Knoxville.

Any agronomists in the group want to help me get my lawn in order? I have what seems about 50 different species of grass/weeds currently including fescue, crab, clover, the little things with purple flowers on top, etc. It’s a new lawn started a year and a half ago from seed. I’ve aerated once every six months since and have thrown some tall, creeping fescue after each time. I live in West Knoxville.
Congrats on becoming “yard guy”. I’m a “beat it down to a couple of inches and get back inside the house” guy myself

The thing with purple flower I’ve always called hens bit.
I’d say 24d, but could still be a little cool. If you were just going for Bermuda I’d say burn the piss out of it with round up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back