Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it sounds like to me that the tn health department coronavirus website numbers aren't accurate.
I think there’s a little word of mouth about potential cases going on. It’s so damn confusing and frustrating right now. My company is based out of Chattanooga. A friend of mine had a patient meet criteria for testing. We have been told to refer patient to Health Department for phone triage. Health Department referred patient back to my friend.

My company has done a great job of devising protocol. We no longer will take Walk In patients. You must have an appointment. To make an appointment you will go through a phone triage first to clear you from criteria. Meanwhile we will lock the door and buzz in our scheduled patients for their appointment. This will streamline who needs testing.

Damn, how much muscle mass can the guys lose by not working out for a month? No organized team activities is gonna be tough to overcome.
Sufficient protein and calories and very, very little.

We have studies of no muscle loss with two weeks of no training assuming those first two variables are in line. You can bet they will find ways to workout anyways

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back