Orange and White game concern...

I don't disagree that some institutions on either side of the political aisle have a very vested interest in mudslinging, especially during an election year.

I'm not trying to start a confrontation, but I'm genuinely curious:

When global media, networks that are wholly unrelated to Trump or American politics, and who broadcast in languages most Americans can't even understand (such as my local station here in Nagano; think WATE 6 but in Japanese), are similarly critical and treating the situation and its response with the same level of urgency, do you honestly believe it's just some media sham? Apologies if I sound condescending, it's not my intent.
Well stated, sir.

Y’all wanna see stuff get back to normal with astounding quickness, Trump should cancel ALL elections, including presidential primaries, until further notice. I mean, if it’s not safe to congregate in places with big crowds, it’s certainly not safe for thousands of people to congregate at polling places, right?
I’m all for that. Declare martial law.

jk

Reactions: Jaws
Y’all wanna see stuff get back to normal with astounding quickness, Trump should cancel ALL elections, including presidential primaries, until further notice. I mean, if it’s not safe to congregate in places with big crowds, it’s certainly not safe for thousands of people to congregate at polling places, right?
I’m all for that. Declare martial law.

jk

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
This is a most troubling perspective ... more so due to the large contingency of you who believe this oft' historically repeated blunder could ultimately produce a just solution. Since you wouldn't be "kicking ass" in order to retain humans as slaves, then for what "cause" would you be willing to attack our nation's unity ... If not simply to impose white supremacy? Hopefully you'll study not only our nation's history, but also the histories of at least a few of this world's citizens vs. fellow citizens in bloody conflicts over idealistic disagreements. Better yet. Pray about it. 'Most troubling.

The Civil War was not started over slavery...read about it remembering the winning side usually writes most of the history books.

As a millennial I can assure you we 1. Dont Care 2. will probably live 3. Dont digest media like older generations(i.e. cable news, network news) this is on yall.

1) We know you don’t care.
2) I doubt millennials are intelligent enough to probably live.
3) You do not digest cable and network news because you have not committed to being informed since your lives are dominated by social networking and trivial pursuits because A) you don’t care and B) are not smart enough to care.

The CNN, MSNBC melt down would be biblical. I’ll allow

Reactions: bigorange
Meh, maybe a few could shed some pounds, but we have millions of guns. It doesn’t take much to pull a trigger. The other side can’t even figure out which bathroom to use. I’ll take fatback with a .45 over Beto Orourke.
They said the same sh!t in 1862. How’d that work out for us?

Reactions: sameolvol
Rarely has a post had so many troubling, racist assumptions. You assume my race and ethnicity, you also incorrectly assume which side of slavery I, and people who think like me, would come down on. I belong to the party of Lincoln, we know which side he was on.

It’s your mindset, someone who makes rash, incorrect assumptions, and culturally appropriates that men and women in SEC country are white supremacists and by association, retroactively in favor of slavery. Your mindset is awful and dangerous. So troubling. Hopefully you’ll delete that post.
President Lincoln, et al, were interested in both abolishing slavery and in maintaining the union of this nation. Actually, your party, apparent including those who "think like" you, would consider him to be a liberal in this century. 'Weak rhetoric from the get go, gator. Additionally, your stating I consider SEC fans are white supremacists is baseless in that I'm addressing only you & those who're vainly excited over "kicklng ass" (Your words ... not anyone else's). BTW, my genealogy is purely western European; over 80% German, and I was born & educated in East Tennessee, but I definitely don't march in lockstep with you. I suppose you're as well educated as am I ... 8 yrs. college w/3 degrees, and I've gotta' guess you've traveled all over this big world, too. Yes? No? So please, since you're so intellectually astute, fill me in on how you just 1. called my response racist, since this country' s civil war was based fundamentally on slavery, 2. misunderstood the fact that my remarks weren't at allgeneralizing SEC fans (& I've been one for just a few months shy of 70 years), and that I was addressing only you and the small handful of VN members who're espousing similar idealogies. Most people, at least those who prefer compromise over conflict, can see right through your shallow coverup. Unlile Fox News, you can't edit out your words about kicking ass. Whose ass would you like to kick?

CNN: This is another 9/11.
NBC: This is another Chernobyl.
MSLSD: ARMAGEDDON! LOL

Nah nothing political about all this. Never let a good ole mass panic go to waste.
A communist countries irresponsible lack of regulation causes disaster with global ramifications.

Yeah, this is nothing at all like Chernobyl?

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Hey! You stole my idea.
Signed: Vladimir Putin

Global media is mostly like the vast majority of American media; intensely anti-Trump. The International media takes their cues from the American media.

Otherwise, as others have pointed out, how can you explain the difference between American and international reaction to Corona during Trump, versus H1N1 during Obama?
The severity of the situation?

The entire world's media is out to get Trump. Italy putting the country on lock down to screw Trump. Raw dogging the world ecomony to stick it to Trump.

Interesting take. Completely retarded. But interesting.

The Civil War was not started over slavery...read about it remembering the winning side usually writes most of the history books.
Not only are you reading (or listening to) recently stated, neo-conservative, biased historical accounts, but comparing your comic book perusal against all those thousands of historically corresponding documents is sickly pathetic. This tribalism needs to end ... beginning equally from all ilks.

You really don’t believe this will resolved in a couple weeks, do you?
I’d say no but I hope we are addressing it more aggressively by then and are starting to see a slowing of the spread. If not we very well may be screwed. When you shut down the economy like is happening now all but the very rich will feel serious pain If it continues for an extended period. I, like many, have much invested in a 401k and what is happening now is very unnerving.

Whose ass would you like to kick?

Jim Comey
Peter Strozk
John Brennan
Andy McCabe
Adam Schiff
Chuck Schumer
And every other coup plotter who disrupted Trump’s duly-elected first 3+ years in office.
Every news anchor at CNN
Every news anchor at MSNBC
Every writer/editor at the NYT
Every writer/editor at the Washington Post
Every member of Antifa

That’d keep us busy for a week or so, shall I continue?

VN Store

Back