Orange and White game concern...

kell7517

With all these games, events and tournament being played without fans. Plus Michigan just cancelled their spring game. ( Because of the Covid19) What do you think the chances of the O&W game being cancelled as well?

I would be very surprised if the Orange & White game is played. If the SEC extends their moratorium on fan attendance beyond March 31st, there's just no way that Tennessee is going to have the game on April 18th.

With all these games, events and tournament being played without fans. Plus Michigan just cancelled their spring game. ( Because of the Covid19) What do you think the chances of the O&W game being cancelled as well?

With the announcement that SEC baseball and softball will be closed to fans, I think a cancellation of the spring games is almost a guarantee at this point.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL) - The Southeastern Conference announced Wednesday night that the remainder of the SEC men's basketball tournament will be played without fans in attendance due to COVID-19.
The tournament at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville will continue "with only essential staff, limited family and credentialed media in attendance" beginning Thursday.
SEE ALSO » NCAA to limit March Madness attendance to essential staff, family only
The conference also announced that all regular-season contests in all sports on SEC campuses and SEC championship events will have similar attendance restrictions through at least March 30.

My guess is that since it is really only a scrimmage, the game will probably go on but without any fans in attendance. That's too bad - I was really looking forward to it.

Reactions: Remy
My guess is that since it is really only a scrimmage, the game will probably go on but without any fans in attendance. That's too bad - I was really looking forward to it.
if an NBA player has it then there will be no sports at all anywhere, for like DeerPark said 2-3 months, til normal returns

Typical, overhyped, mass media, politically-driven, hope-to-hurt-economy, which in turn hurts Trump, circus.

And before I get shouted-down by the pearl-clutchers, yes, I fully realize it’s a serious and dangerous virus, but we have serious and dangerous viruses every year, all the time.

The idea that I can’t go watch the Florida-Georgia baseball game this weekend, or the good folks of Tennessee may not be able to watch an open practice or all of us may not be able to watch the spring football game of our favorite team, is ABSURD.

Typical, overhyped, mass media, politically-driven, hope-to-hurt-economy, which in turn hurts Trump, circus.

And before I get shouted-down by the pearl-clutchers, yes, I fully realize it’s a serious and dangerous virus, but we have serious and dangerous viruses every year, all the time.

The idea that I can’t go watch the Florida-Georgia baseball game this weekend, or the good folks of Tennessee may not be able to watch an open practice or all of us may not be able to watch the spring football game of our favorite team, is ABSURD.

"Pearl-clutchers?" Bwahahahahahahaaa Oh man thats priceless!

Reactions: Jaws

I think your opinion is politically driven bulls**t and not based in reality. You can keep living in fantasy land while the rational look at Italy to see how bad it can get if we don't take it seriously.

I think your opinion is politically driven bulls**t and not based in reality. You can keep living in fantasy land while the rational look at Italy to see how bad it can get if we don't take it seriously.

CNN: This is another 9/11.
NBC: This is another Chernobyl.
MSLSD: ARMAGEDDON! LOL

Nah nothing political about all this. Never let a good ole mass panic go to waste.

People are taking it seriously but they don’t live by what the politically driven news channel tells them to. Is it bad yes but it’s no where near as bad as it’s made out to be. These are simply precautionary steps. They aren’t turning arenas into hospitals, yet.

Really ticks me off was looking forward taking a weekend of work with the family to catch the ut/vandy baseball series...always something media driven especially during a election yr...esp one they and dnc don't like...

And when all is said and done watch and see how many point the finger blaming one person or another.

Look, this is what I do for a living and I'll preface my comment with the opinion that MOST of what is media derived is extremely political and almost hysterical in tone. However, this is going to be a definite health crisis and significant numbers of people will be debilitated and die. This is not the "flu"-it's probably 10-30 times more capable of causing death than influenza and one of the best ways of curbing it is to avoid crowds. No sporting event is worth your life or that of your family. Stay safe and smart.

VN Store

Back