'21 NC DT Payton Page (Clemson commit)

@griddie i saw where 4* 5’10 210 RB Kamarro Edmonds visited the other day. Don’t see a thread or any mention of him (I’m behind from this weekend) any indication on how his visit went?

Reactions: BIGORANGEBUBBA
Yeah, I don’t see how he’s back and forth on Twitter with his buddy Chris Lane about wearing orange and wearing powder blue and now Clemson is way out in front. Why is Page saying for Lane to join him at Rocky Top while Lane is saying that Chapel Hill is the spot? And Clemson has cut people loose for visiting other teams (Marlin Lane) and for the sin of not committing RIGHT. THIS. MINUTE.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Yeah, I don’t see how he’s back and forth on Twitter with his buddy Chris Lane about wearing orange and wearing powder blue and now Clemson is way out in front. Why is Page saying for Lane to join him at Rocky Top while Lane is saying that Chapel Hill is the spot? And Clemson has cut people loose for visiting other teams (Marlin Lane) and for the sin of not committing RIGHT. THIS. MINUTE.
That Dabo policy is for their COMMITS. If they’re pursuing a recruit, they don’t back off for visiting other programs. I don’t think it’s been relatively tested. If Deshaun Watson had visited someone else and not flipped, he’d still be part of their history imo.

Every USED car salesman has their gimmicks. Every parent and recruit, no matter what age, should know this. What do you want to study, where do u see your life after athletics, where can one coach make u better because of your comfort level! Where can I learn more as a defensive philosophy. All these things will tilt towards Pruitt, in the coming years!

@griddie i saw where 4* 5’10 210 RB Kamarro Edmonds visited the other day. Don’t see a thread or any mention of him (I’m behind from this weekend) any indication on how his visit went?
First time he’s been here and he was blown away. Harris had been in his ear for a long time about how great Knoxville and the Vols program is, facilities, coaches etc., but it surpassed that. Loves Graham as well and he’s going to play RB in college. So we are in it for sure though I have no idea what our RB board looks like. I’d think he’s pretty high on it though

First time he’s been here and he was blown away. Harris had been in his ear for a long time about how great Knoxville and the Vols program is, facilities, coaches etc., but it surpassed that. Loves Graham as well and he’s going to play RB in college. So we are in it for sure though I have no idea what our RB board looks like. I’d think he’s pretty high on it though
Whos harris?

VN Store

Back