Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy to me how life cycles. Way back when we hit a depression that slowed us down and then America hit back on top. This virus may put America in a down cycle and while we are going through it things are going to suck, but in the end I think we come out better then we were before

My wife and I both work in healthcare. If you're going to close all stadiums and arenas, then shouldn't you also close malls and walmarts?
Should...but they ain’t. Now’s the time to buy airline tickets...wife got roundtrip to San Jose from DFW for $200. And Tom Hanks/Rita Wilson tested positive.

Should...but they ain’t. Now’s the time to buy airline tickets...wife got roundtrip to San Jose from DFW for $200. And Tom Hanks/Rita Wilson tested positive.
I was looking to buy airline tickets for June to Great Exuma. They were $500. That's $700 less than what I paid 3 weeks ago.

Reactions: butchna
I wasn’t trying to offend anyone by my post. Sometimes I post things and don’t realize how some can take it.

My apologies
You didnt offend me, I was agreeing with you.

What alot of people are not considering is, that it can take up to 4 days for results to even come back after being tested for the virus.

Reactions: volatil
NBA suspended season.... But it's just a flu bro
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: GoVolsDR
On a real note, my job brought in 15 Asian engineers from China yesterday. No 14 day Quarantine for them, I basically worked right beside them this morning. They are monitoring them for fevers though & yes this is in East Tennessee.
Well...that's no concern at all. Glad the gubmint is out are way...

In CP I trust. Not one to keep a coach around if he doesn't believe he can cut the Mustard. CP doesn't messing around and could have just let him go when his contract ran out but gave him a raise. You can always find articles about someone not liking someone else. Since you and I only get second info, for me I am going to roll with CP's judgement here. Again, what has he had to work with when JG is the best you got to put on the field? jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back