Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My father in law's Memorial Service was very moving and a very special tribute. He was laid to rest with full military honors at the Mountain Home National Cemetery yesterday. The Carter County Honor Guard was very professional and I was proud to witness this memorable service. Bob Ferguson gave a eulogy on Monday night. This is Riley Ferguson's grandfather who played basketball for my FIL, at Chattanooga Kirkman in the 60s. He was a great player who was drafted by the Knicks. He was very complimentary about my FIL. Bob came from a broken home and said if my FIL had not helped him he would not have been the successful man he is today. I am honored to have been a part of my FIL's life. He was a great man. Thank you all again for all of your support.

That is so awesome. Sorry for your loss but glad he got honored for his life.

My father was of Scottish descent and I am grateful I was able to secure a Bagpipist in full attire to play Amazing Grace at his service as well. If a person doesn't get chill bumps and/or a little emotional during that then I wonder about them.

I bet that was incredible. My wife’s friend married a guy who is NYPD. His dad was in the NYPD Pipe and Drum group. His dad passed away before the wedding. Pipe and Drum group surprised the son (groom) at the wedding. Incredible - and really emotional - performance.

Brother lives in Chattanooga told me today they’re shutting down Georgia’s Schools next week. Anyone else heard that?

We missed the selling opportunity. We it first had the major drip I was prepared to liquidate. Then the bump the following day had me all Lee Corso, "Not so fast my friend". But alas. It will come back, but oh the missed opportunity to make major money.
Me convincing myself that this is a prime buying opportunity, then logging on to see my retirement account balance:

Reactions: OrangenSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back