'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

I’m sure for all intensive purposes, no one is saying things wrong on porpoise to bother you. I mean, after all is set and done, it’s all the same anyway sense people of that elk are are unlikely to tow the line irregardless of any attempt to better educate them and use English correctly.

😁😎
Lol, I'm loosing it!

Is this serious? You talk about education and you use the word “irregardless? It’s regardless professor. I should correct myself because irregardless isn’t a word.
you-serious-clark-hilarious-cousin-eddie-christmas-vacation-shirts-hey-kids-i-heard-on-the-news-that-an-airline-pilot-spotted-santas-sleigh-on-i.jpg

Corona virus and Nashville airport damage might make it less feasible for Evans to visit UF...silver linings?
Chase Hayden transfers here and sparks us with a change of pace speed back & someone then decides to transfer out. Evans then sees a clear path to stardom behind the epic O line we should have as long as Cade gets eligible immediately. Boom, 9-10 win season. We back.

Silver lining enough? 😂🍊

Reactions: xtremevolfan
Surprised people haven’t jumped on the individual who stated that irregardless wasn’t a word.... even though it is....

Chase Hayden transfers here and sparks us with a change of pace speed back & someone then decides to transfer out. Evans then sees a clear path to stardom behind the epic O line we should have as long as Cade gets eligible immediately. Boom, 9-10 win season. We back.

Silver lining enough? 😂🍊
Man...our RB room is so crowded every time I think about all the names.

I believe CFA is still here. That makes 3 seniors. Then Gray. Then, iirc, 3 freshmen (Whitehead will get a shot at rb first I believe?).

A transfer would normally feel almost inevitable, but with the distribution across classes, maybe not. We lose 3 guys by next year from graduation (or does CJP ask Jordan to redshirt and get more touches as a Senior?).

Reactions: Vols All Day
Man...our RB room is so crowded every time I think about all the names.

I believe CFA is still here. That makes 3 seniors. Then Gray. Then, iirc, 3 freshmen (Whitehead will get a shot at rb first I believe?).

A transfer would normally feel almost inevitable, but with the distribution across classes, maybe not. We lose 3 guys by next year from graduation (or does CJP ask Jordan to redshirt and get more touches as a Senior?).
I never thought of the possibility of Jordan redshirting. That adds a whole different dynamic to that. I could see Chandler transferring, tbh.

I never thought of the possibility of Jordan redshirting. That adds a whole different dynamic to that. I could see Chandler transferring, tbh.
I don't see why Chandler would transfer. He looks to be RB1a/1b. Him and Gray should be our workhorses. I have a hard time seeing any freshmen taking meaningful snaps, unless we land ZE. A commitment from him could disrupt the entire RB depth chart. Maybe that's what you were saying, idk. Without ZE stealing snaps, Chandler should have his most productive season of his career behind this monster OL.

I don't see why Chandler would transfer. He looks to be RB1a/1b. Him and Gray should be our workhorses. I have a hard time seeing any freshmen taking meaningful snaps, unless we land ZE. A commitment from him could disrupt the entire RB depth chart. Maybe that's what you were saying, idk. Without ZE stealing snaps, Chandler should have his most productive season of his career behind this monster OL.

Ty about to have a Clyde Edwards type of season. Similar stats then on their final season with their best team, they blow up. I expect the same for Ty.

Yeah you’re right. I was getting at something similar to that. Plus, my only thing with Chandler is that he’s horribly inconsistent and tends to just disappear from games more often than he takes over the game. A stellar line like we should have would do wonders for him. I’d love nothing more than to pick up Evans and have a backfield full of talent and give defenses nightmares with the run game.

Reactions: Devo182
How many RBs will redshirt to play senior season? Everyone is always arguing that the faster you can get to a second contract in the NFL as an RB the better... Who knows...

Yeah you’re right. I was getting at something similar to that. Plus, my only thing with Chandler is that he’s horribly inconsistent and tends to just disappear from games more often than he takes over the game. A stellar line like we should have would do wonders for him. I’d love nothing more than to pick up Evans and have a backfield full of talent and give defenses nightmares with the run game.
Yeah...I get that feeling on Chandler too. But am split on how much to blame him for it. He rarely gets enough touches to make up for a less than stellar start to a game. Last year he got more than 10 carries in only 5 games. Compare this to a guy like Hurd in 2015, he got 18+ rushes in all but 1 game all season. I'm not saying this is a good or bad thing at all, obviously they were 2 different kinds of RBs. Just saying I can't judge a back too harshly for disappearing when he gets so few opportunities in general.

Completely agree with getting ZE...total game changer. I'd love our ability to challenge for the East the next 3 years with him.

Yeah...I get that feeling on Chandler too. But am split on how much to blame him for it. He rarely gets enough touches to make up for a less than stellar start to a game. Last year he got more than 10 carries in only 5 games. Compare this to a guy like Hurd in 2015, he got 18+ rushes in all but 1 game all season. I'm not saying this is a good or bad thing at all, obviously they were 2 different kinds of RBs. Just saying I can't judge a back too harshly for disappearing when he gets so few opportunities in general.

Completely agree with getting ZE...total game changer. I'd love our ability to challenge for the East the next 3 years with him.
Yeah a talent like Evans can help push you over the line of being mediocre into at least becoming more of a problem to the higher tier teams. I feel we’re still a top 10 class this year and top 5 next year away from being bullies in the East again.

Reactions: Devo182

VN Store

Back