Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
All winnable, but going by estimated odds, I have us most likely winning 1 (41%). 32% winning none. 27% winning 2 or more.

These are my guesstimates atm:
OU 33%
UF 30%
UGA 20%
UA 15%

UGA and UA are significiantly higher than recent years. I feel we have a team that can finally line up with these 2 in the trenches to a degree. Both starting new QBs.
Agree with this. There are a few more unknowns with a couple of them.

I do expect bama's and UGA's defenses to be really good. Offensively... Hard not to look at all the transition with UGA and not at least wonder if they can put it together in a single of season.

Bama... They'll still be pretty good lol.

UF...I don't see a ton of drop off really. That'll be a tough game as usual.

Ou... Kinda like UGA.. Glad we get them early.

Agree, Probably a poor choice of words there lol. Let me say we need to or would love to win one of those. Pruitts selling rebuilding and playing time to these recruits, we need all the wins we can get
Yeah. I do think it is important that we really start showing we can compete for 60 minutes with teams line that. Especially the home games.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Any vets or just long time dog owners - time to renew the flea meds, suggestion on what works best.. Collars, oral meds or topical (drops)?

Don't usually ask but Google ended with me deciding "people are useless".
Wasted time on 10 different articles titled "which is best" and all did nothing but paste the product descriptions and enjoy the sight of their own typing, as they proceeded to not give a single review or suggestion.
I use Frontline on both of my dogs and they've never had an issue with fleas or ticks. It's not harmful to them either. Give it a try.

Reactions: chargervol
Anyone else feel like this is partially telling of how poor the talent pool currently is for broadcasters? The old timers, some have left. Gruden gone. Whitten gone. Boogie stinks. In the past cbs could have thrown 17m at a Gruden or Madden type and stolen someone from another network. There just aren't really many great voices atm.
You may have had a valid point until you mentioned Whitten. I love him, as a VFL, but he was a terrible announcer. Why do you think he went back to playing?

You may have had a valid point until you mentioned Whitten. I love him, as a VFL, but he was a terrible announcer. Why do you think he went back to playing?
I was trying to avoid saying this ;) but yes I unfortunately agree. Not his cup of tea. I just threw him in there because he came to mind...and I guess his lack of talent in front of the camera, and yet still made it to MNF, supports the general theory. He just belongs in the booger mcfarland camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back