Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up, if you're in the market and just want a good solid value level TV.

TCL has built in Roku...not sure why the big boys (LG, Samsung, Sony, Vizio, etc.) didn't go that route. Some use their own OS (stupid) some use the Google Chromecast garbage.

I agree. I put one of these units on my patio last last spring and I love it.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
JG was terribly overrated. His stats showed it. It was all based on potential.

I was all in the Austin Kendall train but decided to “trust Butch”, when the JG commitment drove him away. After all, salty OSU, blah blah blah.

On the flip side, Kendall did not provide much beef either, though playing instead of sitting behind two Heisman winning QB’s may have helped him

I agree. I put one of these units on my patio last last spring and I love it.

You can't argue with the price.
Bought one years ago, just so my wife had something to watch in the kitchen during extras. (Baking for school functions etc..)

I ended up removing the wall between the kitchen and LR and the tv became my son's computer monitor. Constant workout and so far, no problems.

-Knocks on wood, checks wallet-

A month in and I'm happy with it. Much fewer issues than Cue. Cue was very glitchy.

giphy.gif

JJ would be perfect for a team like the 49ers or Ravens. Would love for the Titans to pick him up.

Man that'd be pretty awesome. Comes into Nashville where Vanderbilt didn't even offer him, despite living close by and dominates in their city on Sundays.

Titans is a very good fit, and he'd be great value in the mid to late rounds for them to snag since there is a bit of a drop off after AJ Brown/Corey Davis in that WR group. Plus he's a great run blocker as well.

Who did you like/dislike the most
As couples, I thought Kenny and Kelly were really solid. I was stunned. Felt terrible for that guy. He was a class act. I think she eventually regrets that, but the timing and forced marriage aspect does the couples NO favors. They need time to develop.

Happy for Lauren and her husband.

Damien totally screwed G over. How could he get to the altar and do that? How could ANYONE go through that day, look them in the eye at the altar with all the love and then be like, “naw, I’m good.”... putting their families and partner through that?

You could tell Jessica could never get onboard but her wedding day she was like, “it’s all good! Soulmate...” 3 minutes later, “Peace out, thanks for the memories.”

Like I said, they are pushed into a certain time frame to be ready for marriage but at the same time, you understand that our culture does not progress relationships in this way, so sometimes I’m thinking, “what is wrong with her?” And other times I’m sympathetic realizing that it’s a stretch. Very conflicting for the viewer. I hate how the ministers all used the tired “walk away forever” line fed from the producers.

Jessica, Damien, Kelly in that order. Damien is a F***boy.

The bisexual black guy was trash too.
he was fascinating to watch. His deep shame which kept him in hiding his past coupled with how he flipped from being Mr. Nice guy in the pods to Thuglife at the resort was bizarre. He came in there with a rough exterior and then sabotaged the evening projecting his past rejections into her before he even told her.

Then as she tried to reasonably process the shocking information, he immediately rejected her before he could be hurt by her, not allowing her to reach a conclusion.

That was interesting

Let's go Preds. What a hockey game. Preds tied it with .01 seconds and then win in OT!!!

I turned the game off when the Flamers scored with like 45 seconds left. Then I checked the score before I went to bed. Your welcome Preds fans. They always do better when I stop watching.

Reactions: drvenner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back