Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do much work with the industry in GA? Ton of production activity here. Didn’t realize how big it was until I started digging into the industry a year or so ago.

I dont but yeah I know Atlanta has exploded in the tv/movie biz. Production companies love those tax incentives.

You do much work with the industry in GA? Ton of production activity here. Didn’t realize how big it was until I started digging into the industry a year or so ago.
apparently they film a good portion of Oazark right around Norcross/Lawrenceville.....the manager of our facility in Norcross and his asst mgr got a tour of the place a while back...we made a delivery to the set, and something wasn't right with it, so they had to go out to resolve it....turned in to a tour of the studio and several of the sets for the show.

Reactions: franklinpence
they lost the Braves but unfortunately no other service comes close, Ill have to bite the bullet and keep them.
Got the free trial of Hulu. Looks pretty good so far. Best thing about YTTV is how user friendly it is. Hulu isn’t bad. I can’t go without the Braves so here I am

Applebees
giphy.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I am not sure about that.
Here it is straight from the horse's mouth: Shared YouTube TV memberships & family groups - YouTube TV Help

"If you've purchased a YouTube TV membership, you can create a family group to share your membership with up to 5 people at no additional cost."

But also, "Family group members can use YouTube TV on up to three separate devices at the same time. If one member is watching on both a computer and a mobile device, it counts as two of the three available devices."

Trust me, I've spent way more time trying to figure this out than I should...you can only have three simultaneous streams.

Samsung at one point did do Roku TV, but got out of it for whatever reason...iirc...i swear i remember seeing samsung with roku built in? could be wrong...

but yeah, i agree. the standard operating services that come with LG...it sucks. i like the TV, and it's features...but they can keep that WEBOS stuff.

Agree. Have an OLED LG and do not use their OS - it stinks. Love the TV. Have Spectrum cable and use my Apple TV 4K to access the others streams.

Reactions: jakez4ut
My wife would kill me with that 50 hour dvr limit.
how much DVR do you really need though, there's so much available on demand now.....i think most channels on YTTV now have 3-5 shows per series available at a time...?

anyway, i've found we don't use the DVR hardly at all anymore because of that.

how much DVR do you really need though, there's so much available on demand now.....i think most channels on YTTV now have 3-5 shows per series available at a time...?

on demand = having to watch commercials

dvr = ff thru commercials

wtf are you doing with your life?

Agree. Have an OLED LG and do not use their OS - it stinks. Love the TV. Have Spectrum cable and use my Apple TV 4K to access the others streams.
i just really don't want to take the stupid TV off the wall....lol.

it's not heavy, but 65", it takes two people to get it down and put it back up. and i can't get to the HDMI port w/out taking it down.

so one day when i feel froggy, i'll put a roku on it. for now, living with it, and just screen casting my phone for the stuff it doesn't have.....which is a cool feature btw.

Reactions: VOLSONLY

Shoot, we barely start a show unless we have the whole season. Binge-watching is the only way you can keep my attention

I find that we use our DVR to collect movies/shows we find ourselves never in the mood to watch.

i just really don't want to take the stupid TV off the wall....lol.

it's not heavy, but 65", it takes two people to get it down and put it back up. and i can't get to the HDMI port w/out taking it down.

so one day when i feel froggy, i'll put a roku on it. for now, living with it, and just screen casting my phone for the stuff it doesn't have.....which is a cool feature btw.

Until you forget to mute the video ;)

Ask @chargervol he knows what I'm talking about... (nudge, nudge)

If you download a lot of games and "movies" you'll eat up more data in a month than streaming.

I have experience and tennis elbow to verify this

Haha. Yeah we do no TV or movies. It's 60% the kids and their games, and 40% my wife's old job, where she had to upload stuff every evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back