Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I think sterilization is the way to go.

This is a bad rabbit hole to get down, but teaching kids/teens that abstinence is the best form of birth control while demonizing what some places offering real applicable birth control (planned parenthood for example) are doing to help is the most absurd thing I've seen.

Just shelf the return fire about "abortion" etc. for those winding that counter up. That's not birth control and that's not the exclusive thing PP does.

my company does HF testing as well....commercial driving and all, better safe than sorry i guess....but, that we do the HF testing, it makes interviews pretty entertaining sometimes.....
i've gone thru interviews that went really well, and at the end, i usually just throw that out there..."hey just so you know, we do HF testing here, is that gonna be any sort of an issue?"

when the response is "uh, how far back does that go?" then i pretty much just say, 'it was nice meeting you'...and bring in the next one.

lol.

i get why we do it, and on one level it makes sense.

on another level, however.... these days....it really shrinks the talent pool you have to choose from............lol.
What about this
Screenshot_20200227-112538_Messages.jpg

The tweet has language so I copied and pasted with alterations so it doesnt get deleted:

"imagine the devil challenges u to a fiddle duel, where if u lose he keeps ur soul and if u win u get a new fiddle (extremely fair) and then having the absolute f$%#ing BALLS to be like f%#k u i’m the best fiddle player ever let’s rock idiot"
-@ randypaint on the tweeter machine.
Crazy.

I’ve not used or drank anything in over 20 years, but I don’t have a problem with the marijuanas as they call them. I don’t know if I’ve ever heard of a pot head running over someone like drunk driving? They’re usually the ones going 30 miles per hour, now they may think they’re going 80 😂

I’d start looking into maybe some dehydration

Year in year out the most self deluded fanbase in college football.

UK's delusion is that he was a very average QB but was fortunate enough to have Benny Snell running behind a very good OL, and a solid defense.

UK's problem this season is going to be a really nasty road schedule, plus UGA at Lexington. I think UK will actually be a pretty solid team overall - again their lines should be good on both sides of the ball, and they have a stable of good RBs. But I don't think Wilson is their savior, and I don't know if Gatewood will be eligible. Unless Wilson has magically become a much better thrower after his injury, Gran may end up using him like Gran used Bowden last season running that flex/triple option style offense, unless they have someone that can throw the ball available. But w/o a passing threat, there is no chance they compete for the East.

Good thing I’m not a broker. I’m a captive agent 😉

Golfer has been captured! C'mon errybody! FREE GOLFER!!!

source.gif

P.S. The guy with the torch is @Bassmaster_Vol

yep. that's it. it's not required by the DOT....and we don't do randoms by using HF test, just urine. but pre employment prerequisite...yep.

No need to explain the the upside, I get it, I really do.
But you still have to admit that for a country obsessed with second chances and redemption stories, we sure appear the opposite.

We just keep finding new ways to go back further and dig deeper to find if someone ever did anything.
So that we can deny them.🤷‍♂️

Terry Wilson is one of the worst SEC QB’s I’ve seen.

Prove me wrong

SIAP a ranking that had him 6th among returning SEC starters (6th best, not worst).

I don't think UK realizes just how much they actually benefited from Bowden taking over. There is a very specific reason why so many teams still have success running the option, and that stretch with Bowden at QB was probably the closest example of what a truly talented team can do with the option.

They went 6-2 with Bowden at QB running the option, and in those 8 games he failed to run for 100 yards just once at Georgia (where he only had 99). But yeah their only losses were at Georgia 21-0 and to us which came down to the last play of the game.

Terry Wilson is absolutely a step back for them at QB and they don't even seem aware of it. The craziest thing is they lose not only their best QB but also their best WR in Bowden. That offense will be struggling I think.

Okay guys, need some advice. I’ve had YouTube TV, but today they announced they didn’t reach an agreement with Sinclair and this will no longer carry Fox Regional stations. That means no more Braves, thus, for me, that means no more YouTube Tv.

Which streaming service do you guys recommend? Hulu? Sling? Thanks.

No need to explain the the upside, I get it, I really do.
But you still have to admit that for a country obsessed with second chances and redemption stories, we sure appear the opposite.

We just keep finding new ways to go back further and dig deeper to find if someone ever did anything.
So that we can deny them.🤷‍♂️
in general i agree. i wasn't a fan of the HF testing when they instituted it....it really does limit your hiring pool when you have an absolute like that on the table. and it may not mean a thing in the long run.

one applicant we turned away because of it apparently had been to CO a few months back with friends or familyl while unemployed, so he did what people do in the "free" states.....

however many months later....he can't have a job here.

that's dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back