Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qdoba is the only one I've not tried.

My list (partially bias for access)

Dos Bros
Moe's
Salsarita's (really should be lower, but don't have a Chipotle anywhere convenient)
Chipotle

Man, the NFL.com scout isn’t high on any of our combine participants

Schedule, results for Tennessee players at the NFL Combine

Jimminy Hymen was running JJ down this morning on 104.5 in Nashville. Basically saying he was going to run a 4.7 40 and that his discipline issues would cost him in the interview process. He did say he had improved in this area until he stepped on the Vandy player's head. I wanted to reach through the radio and punch him in the neck.

Jimminy Hymen was running JJ down this morning on 104.5 in Nashville. Basically saying he was going to run a 4.7 40 and that his discipline issues would cost him in the interview process. He did say he had improved in this area until he stepped on the Vandy player's head. I wanted to reach through the radio and punch him in the neck.
Would be nice for local media to change the narrative about our guys.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

Jimminy is an idiot, I don't know wtf his axe to grind with Jennings is about either.

Sure was making an IG video blasting you're (at the time) coaching staff worth it because you wasn't allowed to play in one game? Absolutely not, but if that's the worse the guy has done then who cares? Not even going to talk about the Vandy thing cause that to me was just a fired up moment and the dude he blasted was instigating things from the bottom.

I've heard Hymen praise players with far worse character issues. (like Bowden from Kentucky for example) that dude was on video throwing sucker punches AND shoving his own coaches but whatever.

Ask Joshua Dobbs how Jiminey Hymen does in the interview category.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Jimminy is an idiot, I don't know wtf his axe to grind with Jennings is about either.

Sure was making an IG video blasting you're (at the time) coaching staff worth it because you wasn't allowed to play in one game? Absolutely not, but if that's the worse the guy has done then who cares? Not even going to talk about the Vandy thing cause that to me was just a fired up moment and the dude he blasted was instigating things from the bottom.

I've heard Hymen praise players with far worse character issues. (like Bowden from Kentucky for example) that dude was on video throwing sucker punches AND shoving his own coaches but whatever.

Yeah. My aunt lives in Knoxville and talks about how much she likes Hymens. It may be the one thing about UT Football that she and I disagree about.

Any soccer fans in here? I’ll be at the Atlanta United Vs Nashville FC this weekend in Nashville. Didn’t know if any of y’all would be at the game too.
No offense to American soccer, I'm a pretty big USA supporter come CONCACAF and World Cup time, but English Premier League is about the only soccer I watch otherwise

Rank 'em.

Moe's, Salsarita's, Chipotle, Dos Bros, Qdoba

(sticking with chain spots that are in the area of Knoxville)
I’ve only had Salsarita’s and Chipotle but take Salsarita’s every day.

We have Moe’s up here now and I’ve never tried it. Some of y’all got me thinking on it wiTh your rankings now.

Ever try Cabo Fresh? We just got one and haven’t tried it

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back