Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my math is right this is the number of 4-5 star players on each SEC teams roster
Alabama-73
Georgia-65
Oklahoma-51
Auburn-48
LSU-46
Florida-46
Texas A&M-40
Tennessee-39
South Carolina-26
Arkansas-19
Kentucky-18
Mississippi St-17
Ole Miss-14
Missouri-6
Vanderbilt-4
Edit added Oklahoma

We’re still at least 1 full top 10 class away from really being a competitor with most of the league. That would assume we net gain 5 to 6 blue chippers in the next class and then we would be in a nice place to compete with most teams.

Reactions: Catbone and SoilVol
Where the hell is everyone? Don't you people know I need something to read on my breaks?

I haven't clicked on the FF in months. Don't make me do it!
Spending the week in Crappabama seeing my wifes folks...I am surrounded by Barners and Bubbers...🤢🤮..pray for me..

Come on people. Its February and our recruiting class is in shambles. We are doomed! CP can't close. we don't have Rocker to lean on for strong recruiting. What are we going to do? Its almost March. HAHA!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
On the road again (and again): One day in the life of an NFL...

For those of you Athletic subscribers out there, here is a pretty cool article that talks about the NFL scouting life - the cool part about this, is that its a day-in-a-life breakdown of the Eagles' Southeast scout and his visit to UT, so it shows his visit timeline of him watching film on Tennessee players and talking with staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back