Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...we covered the spread 😁

We played way better than I ever expected, tbh. But the way it played out with a 7 min drought...just brutal. Oh well...

Reactions: VOLSONLY
That was absolutely pathetic to watch. Pathetic. You simply cannot allow them to come back and just implode. We went on two stints where we didn't score a damn point for over 4-5 minutes in the second half!? I mean WTF!? The refs were just waiting for the comeback so they could pile it on us--- officiating was awful. They were mauling us the entire game, especially the second half and not a single call... We had 5 turnovers in a row... in a row...

UT mens and womens Bball this year has been a circus of turnovers each game... crazy to watch...

Hope Barnes gets his "ish straight for next season and teaches these kids how to play with confidence and finish... because this season is trash and not really worth watching...

Yep I know I'm being super negative, but everything I'm saying the Vols are backing it up...

Vescovi’s fourth foul caused Bowden to become primary ball handler. JJJ is hurt and a liability as ball handler. Bowden got out of rhythm with the ball in his hands so much in second half. We need better ball handlers and players who can beat their man off the dribble. Good News: help is coming, it just won’t be this year

They went at least 10-0. I couldn't hear the broadcast but thought the timeout was a TV timeout
You're correct. There were two TV timeouts during that stretch.

There's your answer to why he didn't call a timeout. We were close to the TV TO's. Bruce did the same thing early in the second when we stretched it to 15. He waited for the first TV TO instead of calling his own.

Man some of yall think the much better team should just never come back. We must have been trash to be up 17 on a top 15 team. They were supposed to just roll over.

Let's be real, we were pretty lucky to be up that much. They were 2 of 13 from 3s at one point...that is variance. Eventually those things tend to even out.

We lost by 5 to #14 on the road. Lol

Well, our home is new construction. So I’m hoping I don’t have these types of problems for a while 🤷‍♂️

If it's built right, you shouldn't.

Last time we had the issue, it cracked inside the basement wall, before the pressure regulator. Full force of the city water supply, after we had left home for the day.
Could have paddled a canoe around by the time we returned home. Looked a lot like this one but slightly deeper.
Yay!

BasementFlood-2017-186x194.jpg

If it's built right, you shouldn't.

Last time we had the issue, it cracked inside the basement wall, before the pressure regulator. Full force of the city water supply, after we had left home for the day.
Could have paddled a canoe around by the time we returned home. Looked a lot like this one but slightly deeper.
Yay!

View attachment 262816
Dang man

Reminds me of the UNC loss Lamonte's freshman year. All the hottakes about how "trash" Barnes and some of those players were.

The young team played tough on the road against a top team in the country, but the experienced, better, and tested team eeked out the win. It's frustrating how it happened, but that's college basketball.

Eventually that young team gets a couple, and they get older.

Amazes me how intelligent people can look at everything rationally except fandom.

On my first reread right now. I am almost done with The Shadow Rising.

I think I love this story even more this time. It is amazing now when re-reading how Jordan wove so many..literally thousands..of little tidbits into it that you had no idea on first read were of any value, and by the end of your first read there is just so..much..that you can not recall even a portion of them...

It is just such a richly, and heavily detailed story it is mind blowing...

It ain't for the adhd impaired legions...but I freakin love this story.

How do you feel about the upcoming show?..I already have serious doubts about it. It looks to me like the same forced agenda mindset that made the Star Wars sequel trilogy so disappointing is in charge of it.. and what is so stupid about that is that this story is so diverse in cultures and attitudes that forcing a way over the top obvious SJW agenda is absolutely unneeded...

I really hope I am wrong about that, but even if that is an unfounded worry, the very real abstract nature of so many important aspects of the world in this epic is going to be really hard to pull off visually.

Really hoping they nail it...it is a awesome story, and it deserves it.

Reminds me of the UNC loss Lamonte's freshman year. All the hottakes about how "trash" Barnes and some of those players were.

The young team played tough on the road against a top team in the country, but the experienced, better, and tested team eeked out the win. It's frustrating how it happened, but that's college basketball.

Eventually that young team gets a couple, and they get older.

Amazes me how intelligent people can look at everything rationally except fandom.
Barnes put this on himself, If last year or the year before didnt end the way it did I think fans would be more patient. If Barnes hadn't pulled his stunt this off season then fans would be more patient. With the raise Barnes got expectations are going to be high. This isn't year 1 and we aren't in Kansas anymore.

Vescovi’s fourth foul caused Bowden to become primary ball handler. JJJ is hurt and a liability as ball handler. Bowden got out of rhythm with the ball in his hands so much in second half. We need better ball handlers and players who can beat their man off the dribble. Good News: help is coming, it just won’t be this year

Blame Barnes for not getting Glover..it was known within the team and Barnes we had nobody running point with bone leaving and turner being hurt.Barnes is the reason why we don’t have a good ball handler and he had a easy picking in his own back yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back