The Atlanta Braves Thread

Do we know who is starting Saturday? idk why it matters to me but I’m kinda pissed off I know who is starting practically every game Saturday except the Braves

DOB was also told by one person that apparently while she was super popular apparently they didn’t like the job she did 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Ozzie and Ronald would rather throw popcorn at her while she’s doing an in game spot than stay “locked in” to a 5 run game in the 6th inning and I’ll bet the old guard got irritated by it.

Reactions: sport3500
Ozzie and Ronald would rather throw popcorn at her while she’s doing an in game spot than stay “locked in” to a 5 run game in the 6th inning and I’ll bet the old guard got irritated by it.

That’s actually a good point. I could totally see them viewing her as “not professional” with the pictures and the general silliness (I mean that in a good way BTW) that the players and her would get into.

Reactions: Kingston Vol
I need some hotel advice for my trip to the Braves game. Where do you guys normally stay? (I’m cheap btw so I don’t need something super fancy). I already got a parking pass for the game so I don’t need super close either.

VN Store

Back