Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn hoss, you need a dog.
Nah, that would be cruel.

So last week Newt was triggered over your thoughts on leaving a dog outside to roam free. This week he tells you that you need a dog to slap around instead of your woman. lol I am going have to get one of his books and read it. Thats one twisted mind. haha

So last week Newt was triggered over your thoughts on leaving a dog outside to roam free. This week he tells you that you need a dog to slap around instead of your woman. lol I am going have to get one of his books and read it. Thats one twisted mind. haha

Actually that goes back to when he broke his wife's hip by pushing her down, i mean her accidentally falling onto the lawnmower.

Don't get me started on his choices of beer.

Actually that goes back to when he broke his wife's hip by pushing her down, i mean her accidentally falling onto the lawnmower.

Don't get me started on his choices of beer.

🤨 That’s a lot to unpack before 8 am. Let me get a cup of coffee in me so I can have my wits.

Actually not a dog to slap around, but to soothe him since he is allergic to the marijuanas.

If you did find my book and read it you would be one of a dozen...

I'm on it. I need to have them over for a big juicy steak dinner to illustrate the point.

Ok now, listen up. Carbs are bad. Don't do carbs.

tenor.gif

Think the basketVOLs might be able to squeeze another 2 or 3 wins out of this season before the SECT. They could also lose every game left, the joys of inexperience and youth I guess...

I think we need to get to 19-20 wins TOTAL (SEC tourney included) to be in the NCAA conversation. I know some have said 18, but I think there are too many other teams in the mix for that to work for us, especially considering how bad the SEC is.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
At least he chose shoulder..........that keeps him a step above this guy, who, thought.......I'm going to.......bite him......in the.........................that's a prison last resort action to stop Bubba from making you his vacuum hose kind of thing.........mean.
Haha I didn't read the article so didn't know where he bit him. That's crazy

I have visited 30 out of 50 states. Who's been to more?

Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, NC, SC, Virginia, Florida, Bama, Mississippi, WV, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Arkansas, Missouri, Texas, Kansas, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Oklahoma, SD, Montana, Colorado, Wyoming, California, Utah, Nevada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back