Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear this. We are going through something similar with my father in law. He was given 3-6 months a month and a half ago, diagnosed with inoperable liver cancer. Prayers for you guys!

Prayers for you guys also. It’s such a horrible time for all involved. Not any of us can say, but give up prayers for you all and be here.

Hey all. My father in law is going into Hospice Care tomorrow. He is a second father to me and he has had 88 good years. I've had the great pleasure to know him almost 23 years. Thoughts and Prayers for all who loved him are greatly appreciated.
Prayers brother

d9pIb2Gi6AGinyht2MHAXUVro8bFLA.gif

I am OK with Snit....I think Anthopoulos could be more aggressive with his farm system. I hope we don’t look back on this year and last year as years we could have made the move. They got the cash and the kids....use them to get big time talent !!

I hope I am proved wrong.
Still 2 holes in the lineup at 3B and CF. Also, with Hamels being hurt, we need help at SP. bullpen gonna be really good tho

Reactions: BigOrange15
pray for Ryan Newman y’all. Never wanna hear all they do is make left turns again. <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Awful wreck to end the <a href="#DAYTONA500 hashtag on Twitter">#DAYTONA500</a> Praying that <a href="#RyanNewman hashtag on Twitter">#RyanNewman</a> is ok... They haven’t said anything yet 😔 <a href="TwoSevenOhSquad on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/YjTpRzBRWa</a></p>&mdash; TwoSevenOhSquad (@TwoSevenOhSquad) <a href="">February 18, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

pray for Ryan Newman y’all. Never wanna hear all they do is make left turns again. <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Awful wreck to end the <a href="#DAYTONA500 hashtag on Twitter">#DAYTONA500</a> Praying that <a href="#RyanNewman hashtag on Twitter">#RyanNewman</a> is ok... They haven’t said anything yet 😔 <a href="TwoSevenOhSquad on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/YjTpRzBRWa</a></p>&mdash; TwoSevenOhSquad (@TwoSevenOhSquad) <a href="">February 18, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Man that was nasty hope he’s alright. Always liked him. If they’ve not said anything that’s bad

that second hit was right on the driver's side window, looked really bad
slow mo nere

Last edited:
Reactions: Pacer92
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back