David Johnson comments

I was just thinking he lost my trust with 2 opinions. Who is he telling lies to?
He praised the environment and predicted NCs in his exit interviews to not trusting what was going on at the recruiting pep rally. One isn’t true.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Well whatever, that sucks he said that, but I really don’t care what he and a bunch of FSU fans think. I’m really trusting what’s goin on here in Knoxville, and as long as the players and volnation continue to believe, he will eat those words eventually. GBO
Understood. But, I do care what potential recruits and families perceive, regarding The UT Football Program, overall.

He praised the environment and predicted NCs in his exit interviews to not trusting what was going on at the recruiting pep rally. One isn’t true.

Probably they're both lies. That happens when you talk out of both sides of your mouth instead of the front part. I think whatever offer Phil put forth he didn't feel respected. So, he got sour grapes about it and shot his mouth off before his brain even pulled the trigger. Or something like that.

Reactions: T_Vol376
If Pruitt was reaching on his hires I’d pay attention, he isn’t so Im not worried

“Know what rips my gears? People caring about something I don’t! I mean..c’mon!”
Maybe its just me, but I didn't get the feeling anyone in this thread seemed offended or enraged. Are people so sensitive these days that they get their feelers hurt if someone just disagrees or questions something? I mean, seriously that dude seems to be more like the crowd he was mocking more than the crowd he was mocking.

Lol, does that make cents?

Reactions: BigO95 and butchna
Maybe its just me, but I didn't get the feeling anyone in this thread seemed offended or enraged. Are people so sensitive these days that they get their feelers hurt if someone just disagrees or questions something? I mean, seriously that dude seems to be more like the crowd he was mocking more than the crowd he was mocking.

Lol, does that make cents?
Fitty. It’s a discussion point...so we’re discussing. If it were “nothing”, then there wouldn’t have been a clip that he had to explain away on Swain. Not enraged not offended but not happy. It’ll go away if it already hasn’t unless those who insist it was nothing in the first place have their way. 😉

Fitty. It’s a discussion point...so we’re discussing. If it were “nothing”, then there wouldn’t have been a clip that he had to explain away on Swain. Not enraged not offended but not happy. It’ll go away if it already hasn’t unless those who insist it was nothing in the first place have their way. 😉

Lulz. No truer words....

Obviously its now time to hear from the drama queens that are always making a big deal of something they don't think should have even been noticed. Lol, unbelievable.
A little late to the party, aren't you? This was so last week. If you follow the thread, you'll see I offered an opinion, the rest of it was responding to the queens who took issue with what I had to say, kinda like you're doing now

It was Monday...what WEEK you on? 😏

Don't mess with the butchna.

4306.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: butchna
A little late to the party, aren't you? This was so last week. If you follow the thread, you'll see I offered an opinion, the rest of it was responding to the queens who took issue with what I had to say, kinda like you're doing now
Have you changed your mind since Monday? I just saw it and was bored. I read the thread, that's how I was able to form and offer my opinion, Obviously you took issue with me taking issue with you taking issue with others taking issue with you. Sorry.

Lord I apologize for hurting his feelers and bless all the pigmies down in New Guinea.

Have you changed your mind since Monday? I just saw it and was bored. I read the thread, that's how I was able to form and offer my opinion, Obviously you took issue with me taking issue with you taking issue with others taking issue with you. Sorry.

Lord I apologize for hurting his feelers and bless all the pigmies down in New Guinea.
I haven't changed my mind at all. If I offer an opinion and others respond to it and then I respond in kind, that is a conversation. If others call me names or make some weak-ass attempt to insult me, then I also respond in kind. But the crap you're coming back with is weak, "pigmies in New Guinea" I see literacy is not a strength. If you can do no better than that, I'll gladly let you have the last word. We're both contributing (and let's not forget your little sister butchna) to the idiocy of the continuation of this thread over nothing.

VN Store

Back