David Johnson comments

Something happened but it’s about nothing. Things we find out on this board. 😏

I haven't changed my mind at all. If I offer an opinion and others respond to it and then I respond in kind, that is a conversation. If others call me names or make some weak-ass attempt to insult me, then I also respond in kind. But the crap you're coming back with is weak, "pigmies in New Guinea" I see literacy is not a strength. If you can do no better than that, I'll gladly let you have the last word. We're both contributing (and let's not forget your little sister butchna) to the idiocy of the continuation of this thread over nothing.

Sure, get all pissed off that someone insulted you on a message board and call someone else my little sister. Makes sense.

Just because you think the subject of this thread is stupid doesn't mean it is. What I've never understood about this place is why on Gods green earth people open and post in a thread they think is pure idiocy? All they do is bish and moan, then get mad because others call them out on it. If you think its so stupid leave, go to one of the more intelligent threads discussing Guarantano, our 2020 record or Guarantano.

Sure, get all pissed off that someone insulted you on a message board and call someone else my little sister. Makes sense.

Just because you think the subject of this thread is stupid doesn't mean it is. What I've never understood about this place is why on Gods green earth people open and post in a thread they think is pure idiocy? All they do is bish and moan, then get mad because others call them out on it. If you think its so stupid leave, go to one of the more intelligent threads discussing Guarantano, our 2020 record or Guarantano.
I'm not mad at all. Funny how you and butchna respond and then like each other's posts, not that they're's anything wrong with that :) One way to get your numbers up. I never said the topic of the thread was stupid, please pay attention. I said I thought it was much ado about nothing (paraphrase). The idiocy was mentioned in my last post and was very specific to the continuation of the thread. I'm trying to help but you must stay focused and on point. The rest of this has been conversation and responding to the negative thoughts of others, which are characteristics of message boards. Everything you're saying I'm doing, you are also doing, different rules for you i guess.

I'm not mad at all. Funny how you and butchna respond and then like each other's posts, not that they're's anything wrong with that :) One way to get your numbers up. I never said the topic of the thread was stupid, please pay attention. I said I thought it was much ado about nothing (paraphrase). The idiocy was mentioned in my last post and was very specific to the continuation of the thread. I'm trying to help but you must stay focused and on point. The rest of this has been conversation and responding to the negative thoughts of others, which are characteristics of message boards. Everything you're saying I'm doing, you are also doing, different rules for you i guess.
As long as you’re not just rehashing the same ole bullet points just to get the last word in a thread about nothing...cuz that would be pathetic. 😉

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Maybe its just me, but I didn't get the feeling anyone in this thread seemed offended or enraged. Are people so sensitive these days that they get their feelers hurt if someone just disagrees or questions something? I mean, seriously that dude seems to be more like the crowd he was mocking more than the crowd he was mocking.

Lol, does that make cents?
A lot of people fear change.

I haven't changed my mind at all. If I offer an opinion and others respond to it and then I respond in kind, that is a conversation. If others call me names or make some weak-ass attempt to insult me, then I also respond in kind. But the crap you're coming back with is weak, "pigmies in New Guinea" I see literacy is not a strength. If you can do no better than that, I'll gladly let you have the last word. We're both contributing (and let's not forget your little sister butchna) to the idiocy of the continuation of this thread over nothing.
Someone missed the joke.

Reactions: butchna
Triggered.

Reactions: butchna
Maybe its just me, but I didn't get the feeling anyone in this thread seemed offended or enraged. Are people so sensitive these days that they get their feelers hurt if someone just disagrees or questions something? I mean, seriously that dude seems to be more like the crowd he was mocking more than the crowd he was mocking.

Lol, does that make cents?
*since

VN Store

Back