'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

My friend works in the charters and private jets area of BNA and saw Kiffin meeting with recruits in a meeting area of the airport when he was there. He took a little video as he walked by. it was very short but i could only assume it was when he was meeting with Evans. I told him to run that bloated jerk out of there. lol.....ahh, my first insider post. changing my name to "ClosetoADudeWhoSawKiffinOnceBeforeSigningDay".

Please shower me with likes.

My friend works in the charters and private jets area of BNA and saw Kiffin meeting with recruits in a meeting area of the airport when he was there. He took a little video as he walked by. it was very short but i could only assume it was when he was meeting with Evans. I told him to run that bloated jerk out of there. lol.....ahh, my first insider post. changing my name to "ClosetoADudeWhoSawKiffinOnceBeforeSigningDay".

Please shower me with likes.
You should tell him to send the video to the NCAA.

I think Tennessee and getting blown out are 2 things that wonā€™t be together for a very long time. Those days are over
Strong defensive teams rarely get blown out by anyone. We fixing to be that. Need to get a QB and offense gonna be there to. The Marietta Tater Tosser gonna get it done.

I am actually extremely optimistic about our HC and where we are heading. I could, at no point, say I ever felt that way with either of the previous 2 coaches. I gave them a chance but it didn't last long. I have constantly had to tell friends to just hold on with Pruitt so far. The first 2 games last year were inexcusable, but he kept the locker room together and finished out strong.

Fullmer is to credit for the direction we are headed. I think hes been instrumental more than anyone on the outside looking in knows.

VN Store

Back