'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

I'm thinking Evans is Kiffin's Pull the rabbit out of the hat trick much like he did with Bryce Brown. Hope He Is A Vol, but woudn't surprise me if it's Ole Miss. If so, we'll be aight.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Just as likely OSU set a timeline and it didn't happen. Had he said yes before NSD? All I heard was they were recruiting until signing day came and went. Then the - if he's willing to prep school a year, still nothing. Now they passed.

It will be interesting to see how long Evans stretches out the recruitment process because eventually CLK and CJP will get tired of waiting for a decision.

Just as likely OSU set a timeline and it didn't happen. Had he said yes before NSD? All I heard was they were recruiting until signing day came and went. Then the - if he's willing to prep school a year, still nothing. Now they passed.
From what I've read about him, he's very hesitant to trust people, especially since his grandfather died. And has mentioned he says things and asks specific questions to kinda test who can be trusted. He has also mentioned a few times specifically about knowing spots are filling up and wanting to find out who really was gonna save a spot for him since you know everyone would have said he definitely has a spot. So it seems to me like at least some of this is about testing which coach was telling the truth about it and was really willing to actually hold a spot for him. Just a theory. But based solely on quotes from him, his mother and brother.

Per VQ

As for the latest Zach Evans update, the 5-star tailback is currently training in Nashville and remains on track to take a visit to Florida (most likely) in March. Oregon is still a possibility for a trip, too. After wrapping up his OVs, we expect Evans to make a decision fairly quickly. Again, Tennessee still has its in-home with Evans, too.

Wrong. It’s called.... let’s get him out of his environment and let Buck mentor the kid and see how that goes. If it looks like the kid can be a good teammate, we bring him in. If not, we don’t. But no noise because he cannot sign. Won’t be announced until Zach announces it himself or shows up. However, Buck knows Kiffin well too. IMO he’s training with Buck as a prerequisite to go to UT or Ole Miss either one.

He's trained with us since 8th grade. We have a trainer and training group in Houston. We hist camps there and travel down for work outs on a regular. Him coming here is only to get away from his environment and make sure the decision is his and his only no outside influences. Zach and only Zach will make the final call.

He's trained with us since 8th grade. We have a trainer and training group in Houston. We hist camps there and travel down for work outs on a regular. Him coming here is only to get away from his environment and make sure the decision is his and his only no outside influences. Zach and only Zach will make the final call.

What do u think he will do

Reactions: Ridgerunner Vol
I would try and steer him away from Fl. No way that’s a good decision for him imo.

I have zero recollection of North Shore when I was in high school in 04-08. I was in the same 5A. Katy was the freaking juggernaut back then.

VN Store

Back