Game Thread: #25/RV LADY VOLS VS. #RV/RV LSU

At this point they look like a rec league. Anyone can look like a star in a blow out game but what I notice is the consistency of the star quality being carried over to the tougher games as well. I’m just not seeing much of positive consistency out of anyone except RD.
Thinking we might have a troll here.

Reactions: HoptownVol
You guys on here are ridiculous. Did you actually just post that we need to try and give Kellie another year!?!? 🤣 she inherited a mess and hasn’t even gotten a single player that she recruited. You do realize that Dawn Staley at SC had losing seasons for the first two years. Only won 10 games the first year.
Comparing the program Dawn inherited to the one Kelli inherited is laughable. SC was complete trash on her arrival.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Didn't get to see the game but have read thru most of the thread. I haven't seen anything about turnovers? Does that mean we have improved on that front or just fell behind worse on others?
Well that was a positive so you probably won’t hear about it here.

I think Rennia needs to start telling some people to put up or shut up. I’m ready to see a little fire out of her toward her teammates. That was always something I loved about Candace, if you weren’t doing your job, she was gonna let you have it. She played at such a high level herself she could expect that from her teammates. I view Rennia much the same way. She holds herself to a different standard.
They are not the same people. Candace was pretty cocky. I don’t see Rennia getting in her teammate’s grills. More of a lead by example type.

They are not the same people. Candace was pretty cocky. I don’t see Rennia getting in her teammate’s grills. More of a lead by example type.

Agree....Passion has to be on the floor as well as on the bench...doesn't have to be the face of the team
But it is necessary

Honestly, I’d love for her to come to UT. Just looking at social media, it looks like she may choose somewhere else. It’s just an observation. I literally mean no harm.

They read these posts.
I know this!
I want Teoni here. Playing alongside Big sis.

We can't give up on this team guys

They have played some excellent ball and will play some more excellent ball
But only if they believe in themselves,,,and that starts with Coach K and us fans

VN Store

Back