Talk of Chip Long to Tennessee as Offensive Analyst

Yours was much more eloquent! 😁 But, I had been thinking the same thing. Pretty much that Jeremy is stacking his staff the same way he does the team. And, probably with elements that fit nicely with his formula and are multiple skillsets. It's a LEGO team.
Go Big Orange!
That sounds too much like brick by brick

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
buy out from ND, so we get him cheap, a la CBJ to Bama for $30k/year while we pay him.

and yeah, good hire.

There's no buyout from ND as his contract expired and was not renewed. He joined ND as OC in 2016 on a 3 year contract. Still though...great hire.

There's no buyout from ND as his contract expired and was not renewed. He joined ND as OC in 2016 on a 3 year contract. Still though...great hire.
i thought i read somewhere that he was still getinng a check from ND? oh well.

An OC gets fired and is not hired as an OC by any other school and we’re supposed to be jacked up to get his as an “analyst”?

Not much different than Butch’s role at Bama imo

An OC gets fired and is not hired as an OC by any other school and we’re supposed to be jacked up to get his as an “analyst”?

giphy.gif

Do you know why he was fired at ND or why no one has hired him as an OC? Asking because I don't.

Do you actually know what Butch's role st Alabama is? I'd bet $100 he has never washed Sabans car or "fetched" him coffee just because he was told to because it was his job.

Not everyone is gonna be jacked up about this hire for many reasons, one will be because of limited information. Who said we were supposed to be jacked up anyway?

Reactions: jakez4ut
Do you know why he was fired at ND or why no one has hired him as an OC? Asking because I don't.

Do you actually know what Butch's role st Alabama is? I'd bet $100 he has never washed Sabans car or "fetched" him coffee just because he was told to because it was his job.

Not everyone is gonna be jacked up about this hire for many reasons, one will be because of limited information. Who said we were supposed to be jacked up anyway?
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back