Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm impressed....10 commas and 1 period in your post.
I'm so impressed that you can count to ten, i'm going to tell you and a few more on here one more freaking time the freaking reason i don't put freaking comma's and period's where they should be every freaking time, before i tell your dumb azz and everyone else that's get's a kick out of thinking your smarter than most, and making fun of some that you think you are smarter than, a long freaking time ago i lost a FREAKING ARM and as time as past 85 percent of my freaking eye sight, it's hard to hit the freaking shift button with one freaking hand and barley can see the freaking letter's on the FREAKING key board, let me tell you one FREAKING thing i don't want your freaking pity or feel sorry for me, why don't you shut the freaking up and worry about your freaking self, rather than try to point out a few commas and period's that i have missed in a sentence, in closing you might be headed to work one day with your 100 dollar suit on and wake up the next freaking day missing a ARM or LEG or lose your freaking eyesight, YOU won't think missing a few commas in a sentence is that big of a FREAKING deal, now we hope this doesn't happen to you, but you never know what the good LORD has in stored for you on this thing called life, so you and a few more on here that likes to make fun of a few because you are so DUMB that you think you are smarter than most and really your nothing but a true blue DUMB AZZ, now you have a good day, and make DAMN sure you put those commas and periods where they should go.

I'm so impressed that you can count to ten, i'm going to tell you and a few more on here one more freaking time the freaking reason i don't put freaking comma's and period's where they should be every freaking time, before i tell your dumb azz and everyone else that's get's a kick out of thinking your smarter than most, and making fun of some that you think you are smarter than, a long freaking time ago i lost a FREAKING ARM and as time as past 85 percent of my freaking eye sight, it's hard to hit the freaking shift button with one freaking hand and barley can see the freaking letter's on the FREAKING key board, let me tell you one FREAKING thing i don't want your freaking pity or feel sorry for me, why don't you shut the freaking up and worry about your freaking self, rather than try to point out a few commas and period's that i have missed in a sentence, in closing you might be headed to work one day with your 100 dollar suit on and wake up the next freaking day missing a ARM or LEG or lose your freaking eyesight, YOU won't think missing a few commas in a sentence is that big of a FREAKING deal, now we hope this doesn't happen to you, but you never know what the good LORD has in stored for you on this thing called life, so you and a few more on here that likes to make fun of a few because you are so DUMB that you think you are smarter than most and really your nothing but a true blue DUMB AZZ, now you have a good day, and make DAMN sure you put those commas and periods where they should go.
Wow TP you gotta feel better after unloading that off your chest. Keep on posting brother and God bless you and the Tennessee Vols.

Drag his ass, Terry.

I'm not sure you should be using Freak's name in vain.

Otherwise, God bless.

Ulysees E. McGill said:
Lololol...😂

Worst preacher ever

giphy.gif

tenor (6).gif

I was just responding to them because of the whole preacher thing .... you know .... preacherwebb ....
i don't reckon they were talking about me (don't care if they were) ... just creating a little humor. That was all.
Are you a preacher/pastor? That would make the whole exchange make sense.
Yeah...but I wish that I had never let that be known. This is the only place that I can just be a guy. I don't talk or think like those jerks think I should I reckon, you are a supposed to be some sissy milquetoast that never gets angry or human..the problem is that I am a very dedicated, but extremely flawed country boy redneck that was a scumbag drug dealer sinner decades ago. I don't think I am much different than Peter...but whatever...I am what I am to this point.

Yeah...but I wish that I had never let that be known. This is the only place that I can just be a guy. I don't talk or think like those jerks think I should I reckon, you are a supposed to be some sissy milquetoast that never gets angry or human..the problem is that I am a very dedicated, but extremely flawed country boy redneck that was a scumbag drug dealer sinner decades ago. I don't think I am much different than Peter...but whatever...I am what I am to this point.

You are new creation with a wonderful story. Instead of letting people rub you the wrong about it, harness it. I'm sure you do in real life. I know I'm devoted to Christ but I drop the f-bomb on the reg. When people bring that up, I tell them I am always trying to do better and use the word less. But if it wasn't for Christ, I wouldn't even care to try. All sorts of opportunities to share the real Christ and the real Gospel.
C.S. Lewis in Mere Christianity had an awesome example of two types of Christians (I "think" chapter 10) where one was already nice and became saved and no real difference was noticed and one was all sorts of foul but becoming saved did not make him suddenly as nice as the already nice person. It made him noticeably better even though far from "nice," no less saved and a reason to give people why he was not AS uncouth as he once was.*

*My own summary because I do not have the book in front of me.

You be u. None of us are perfect and only by His Grace are we forgiven. 👍

You are new creation with a wonderful story. Instead of letting people rub you the wrong about it, harness it. I'm sure you do in real life. I know I'm devoted to Christ but I drop the f-bomb on the reg. When people bring that up, I tell them I am always trying to do better and use the word less. But if it wasn't for Christ, I wouldn't even care to try. All sorts of opportunities to share the real Christ and the real Gospel.
C.S. Lewis in Mere Christianity had an awesome example of two types of Christians (I "think" chapter 10) where one was already nice and became saved and no real difference was noticed and one was all sorts of foul but becoming saved did not make him suddenly as nice as the already nice person. It made him noticeably better even though far from "nice," no less saved and a reason to give people why he was not AS uncouth as he once was.*

You're right...what is funny is that I never say cuss words, at home or anywhere else. I do think them a lot though when I get angry..lol. If people knew me 20 years ago they would be startled by the transformation, but like I said..I am what I am to this point. I don't think God is "embarrassed" by me at all, I would say he "knoweth my/our frame, and remembers that I am just dust"..

Is saying the F word a sin? Not like most cuss words were even around then

My mom says I'm perfect.
Lol...mom knows I am not perfect, but she says that out of all her kids that she is proudest of me, not because I have accomplished as much, or am as successful as my siblings are, but because I basically came back from a hell that most do not, and have dedicated my life to serving others.

You're right...what is funny is that I never say cuss words, at home or anywhere else. I do think them a lot though when I get angry..lol. If people knew me 20 years ago they would be startled by the transformation, but like I said..I am what I am to this point. I don't think God is "embarrassed" by me at all, I would say he "knoweth my/our frame, and remembers that I am just dust"..

wait...you're a preacher?

Reactions: jakez4ut
McGill, Christ is not surprised by anything we do or say or think, but that doesn't mean he approves of it all. I know you would agree... We are called to pursue holiness, "you be holy for I am holy" ... Not that we ever achieve that here, but that is the pursuit.

So you shouldn't probably be surprised by other people's reaction, IMO.

"And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works ..." - Hebrews 10:24

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back