Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basketball game tonight should be interesting. A loss eliminates any hope for the NCAAT, but a win with two winnable games ahead gives us some hope. Hopefully JJJ is good to go.
I don’t have much hope but I hope they prove me wrong! I would love to make the tourney.

Reactions: appyvol
I'm so impressed that you can count to ten, i'm going to tell you and a few more on here one more freaking time the freaking reason i don't put freaking comma's and period's where they should be every freaking time, before i tell your dumb azz and everyone else that's get's a kick out of thinking your smarter than most, and making fun of some that you think you are smarter than, a long freaking time ago i lost a FREAKING ARM and as time as past 85 percent of my freaking eye sight, it's hard to hit the freaking shift button with one freaking hand and barley can see the freaking letter's on the FREAKING key board, let me tell you one FREAKING thing i don't want your freaking pity or feel sorry for me, why don't you shut the freaking up and worry about your freaking self, rather than try to point out a few commas and period's that i have missed in a sentence, in closing you might be headed to work one day with your 100 dollar suit on and wake up the next freaking day missing a ARM or LEG or lose your freaking eyesight, YOU won't think missing a few commas in a sentence is that big of a FREAKING deal, now we hope this doesn't happen to you, but you never know what the good LORD has in stored for you on this thing called life, so you and a few more on here that likes to make fun of a few because you are so DUMB that you think you are smarter than most and really your nothing but a true blue DUMB AZZ, now you have a good day, and make DAMN sure you put those commas and periods where they should go.
Tmcdr=too many commas didn't read.

I'm so impressed that you can count to ten, i'm going to tell you and a few more on here one more freaking time the freaking reason i don't put freaking comma's and period's where they should be every freaking time, before i tell your dumb azz and everyone else that's get's a kick out of thinking your smarter than most, and making fun of some that you think you are smarter than, a long freaking time ago i lost a FREAKING ARM and as time as past 85 percent of my freaking eye sight, it's hard to hit the freaking shift button with one freaking hand and barley can see the freaking letter's on the FREAKING key board, let me tell you one FREAKING thing i don't want your freaking pity or feel sorry for me, why don't you shut the freaking up and worry about your freaking self, rather than try to point out a few commas and period's that i have missed in a sentence, in closing you might be headed to work one day with your 100 dollar suit on and wake up the next freaking day missing a ARM or LEG or lose your freaking eyesight, YOU won't think missing a few commas in a sentence is that big of a FREAKING deal, now we hope this doesn't happen to you, but you never know what the good LORD has in stored for you on this thing called life, so you and a few more on here that likes to make fun of a few because you are so DUMB that you think you are smarter than most and really your nothing but a true blue DUMB AZZ, now you have a good day, and make DAMN sure you put those commas and periods where they should go.

It was wrong. I apologize. Sorry man.

Honest question: how can you enjoy college basketball and not NBA? The skill levels are not even in the same galaxy, there’s so much corruption for the elites in college, there’s no storylines in college. I just can’t get into it.
It is kind of the opposite for me. The kids that stay more than 1 year in college and develop are good for the game. The NBA started going downhill with the influx of underdeveloped High School kids. The mid range shots are lacking and free throw shooting is horrible.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Honest question: how can you enjoy college basketball and not NBA? The skill levels are not even in the same galaxy, there’s so much corruption for the elites in college, there’s no storylines in college. I just can’t get into it.
NBA is organized street ball. It’s not even the same game as boys club ball to college ball. Refs suck in the NBA too. Can’t stand it

My stuff is safe, get them from a guy that gets them from a distillery in Canada, he played ice sports in Knoxville and got traded up north, but he comes down from time to time.
Read that they did a test on 10 different brands from a licensed dispensary, regulated, 6 came back with other Stuff in them. So I play it safe from now on. If you are paying 50$ it is guaranteed fake, 100 or better for the real thing from a dispensary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back