Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a podcast with you and Weinke on the lake fishing.
Weinke would ask Bass to pass him one of those coke zeros...........and the trip wouuld probalby end like this......
giphy.gif

Man, my day started off so annoyingly crappy. It was raining so the dog didn't want go out but also didn't want to get in the car to go play at daycare and I couldn't leave him at home. It delayed me by several minutes trying to negotiate with him.
Then my door to door commute of 30 minutes (17 of which are on a train and 5 are walking) turned into 55 minutes. Still don't know why. That's right, 7 minutes of driving became 32 minutes and I barely missed my first attempt at a train because the crosswalk would not change in time, so I stood in the rain waiting for the next one. On top of that, the train was packed and I got squished into an area where someone had let their kid or someone throw up on a seat and had just left it. So I had to smell it the whole ride.
All around junk.

But, while on the train my friend let me know her mum, who has been in the hospital since October fighting for her life after a botched "routine" surgery, had her trach tube removed this morning in the first sign of real progress in months. That is a monumental step in recovery and one the doctors would not make unless they were sure the only direction was forward. Having nearly lost my own mum last year after missing a diagnosis of swine flu and seeing her spend two months in the hospital, I had been praying for my friends mum's healing for months.

Y'all, this day can't get any better.

Are you British?

You don't like Brandon's exuberant praise of every recruit he visits?
I like Brandon. He’s a nice dude and does a good job. But yeah, every player he meets is the greatest he’s ever seen. They're a combination of the greatest player in Ut history and an NFL hall of famer. But I like the guy

I've had a couple of teas from Wittard of Chelsea, but I've not had that one.

According to the ingredient list it's a blend of black and jasmine green tea with bergamot. The bergamot being the flavoring used in Earl Grey. I can imagine that one's quite flowery.
Yep, but not in a bad way, IMO. There are cornflowers and rose in there as well, but it’s not overpowering at all. You wouldn’t even know it. It just enhances the bergamot

Reactions: WriterVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back