Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could a savvy phone person answer this question:

Ex wife sent the kids a phone in the mail. An old(ish) IPhone that used to be used by her.

I’ve come to discover that my ex wife has full access to this phone, can see all text conversations, see downloaded apps (and delete them), and as unbelievable as this sounds - she can, from 7 hours away, send text messages from my kids phone.

I never would’ve thought that possible. But here’s how I know - my kids went technology free at 8pm and left the phone with me. At 844, a text was sent from my kids phone to a family member who my ex can’t reach directly on account of being blocked by them. And she used a nickname for that person that only she used so it had to have been her.

My question is - how is this possible? And can it be prevented by changing a setting on the phone itself? Service provider is Verizon if that matters. And her boyfriend works for Verizon, not coincidentally.
Sounds like the ex is worse than the NSA. Time to go dark, HitR.

videotogif_2020.02.11_12.47.49.gif

Read that they did a test on 10 different brands from a licensed dispensary, regulated, 6 came back with other Stuff in them. So I play it safe from now on. If you are paying 50$ it is guaranteed fake, 100 or better for the real thing from a dispensary.
You can get the disposable ones for fairly cheap, the ones that run you the most are usually the ones that you can charge as well as refill.

Nvm only two players out for spring with off season surgeries.

Crouch and Morris.

Fortunately should be pretty healthy going into spring camp.

Reactions: Beagle Bill
Stop trying to get strangers to assuage you, it's just wrong.

giphy.gif

Could a savvy phone person answer this question:

Ex wife sent the kids a phone in the mail. An old(ish) IPhone that used to be used by her.

I’ve come to discover that my ex wife has full access to this phone, can see all text conversations, see downloaded apps (and delete them), and as unbelievable as this sounds - she can, from 7 hours away, send text messages from my kids phone.

I never would’ve thought that possible. But here’s how I know - my kids went technology free at 8pm and left the phone with me. At 844, a text was sent from my kids phone to a family member who my ex can’t reach directly on account of being blocked by them. And she used a nickname for that person that only she used so it had to have been her.

My question is - how is this possible? And can it be prevented by changing a setting on the phone itself? Service provider is Verizon if that matters. And her boyfriend works for Verizon, not coincidentally.[/QUOTE
Hit it with a hammer a few times and take it to Verizon and tell them you dropped it. Then buy a new phone with a new number.

I'm so impressed that you can count to ten, i'm going to tell you and a few more on here one more freaking time the freaking reason i don't put freaking comma's and period's where they should be every freaking time, before i tell your dumb azz and everyone else that's get's a kick out of thinking your smarter than most, and making fun of some that you think you are smarter than, a long freaking time ago i lost a FREAKING ARM and as time as past 85 percent of my freaking eye sight, it's hard to hit the freaking shift button with one freaking hand and barley can see the freaking letter's on the FREAKING key board, let me tell you one FREAKING thing i don't want your freaking pity or feel sorry for me, why don't you shut the freaking up and worry about your freaking self, rather than try to point out a few commas and period's that i have missed in a sentence, in closing you might be headed to work one day with your 100 dollar suit on and wake up the next freaking day missing a ARM or LEG or lose your freaking eyesight, YOU won't think missing a few commas in a sentence is that big of a FREAKING deal, now we hope this doesn't happen to you, but you never know what the good LORD has in stored for you on this thing called life, so you and a few more on here that likes to make fun of a few because you are so DUMB that you think you are smarter than most and really your nothing but a true blue DUMB AZZ, now you have a good day, and make DAMN sure you put those commas and periods where they should go.
Is English your first language?

Bass: "Ass , grass or gas . Nobody rides for free."

Probably

Weinke: "...so when we got out to the middle of the lake, he shut off the boat, turned to me and said, "Put out, or swim." It was crazy!"

Therapist: "Well what did you do then?"

Weinke: "Well I obviously didn't drown, so what do you think I did?!?!"

Unrelated, but LSU and FSU’s series really irks me. The two schools scheduled a two game series but at neutral sites in New Orleans and Orlando. The games should be played on campus.

If UT, for example, scheduled a two game series with Michigan and we played the games at Ford Field in Detroit and in Nashville, I would be extremely pissed.

Honest question: how can you enjoy college basketball and not NBA? The skill levels are not even in the same galaxy, there’s so much corruption for the elites in college, there’s no storylines in college. I just can’t get into it.
The NBA is now horrid crapball...I despise it, and can't watch it for more than five minutes..

Unrelated, but LSU and FSU’s series really irks me. The two schools scheduled a two game series but at neutral sites in New Orleans and Orlando. The games should be played on campus.

If UT, for example, scheduled a two game series with Michigan and we played the games at Ford Field in Detroit and in Nashville, I would be extremely pissed.

💯

Death to neutral site regular season games I say.

I'm not making a personal or factual statement against any kid, but as a fan of 52 years i just don't won't to take a chance and bring in one player that might send the wrong message to the other players, i would say behind closed doors if you ask our players if they won't him i would say most of them would say no, one player isn't going to take us to the top, but he could bring it down, all this is about is 5 star JIMMY, and i don't won't to hear its not about stars because it is, if he was a 3 star Jimmy you wouldn't never have heard of him much less won't him to come here, i hope the KID goes on and has a great future in football and make millions of dollars in the NFL, im not assassination on his character, i understand he is a 18 year old kid like most kids make mistakes i don't think the reward is worth the risk like a lot on her.

If I won't him to come here, does that mean I do want him to come here or I don't want him to come here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back