Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost asked this same question earlier! Like, please, give me a Top 5 big board of OLB coaches and DL coaches with no overlap before complaining. If this went on for more than a few days people would've been convinced we were stealing Lupoi from the Falcons.
Preach! And then declare utter failure if it didn’t happen and “embracement of mediocrity” for any fans not jumping off the bridge like them.

I agree. I'm also not on the side against our coach. That's why the statements about me knowing more than the coach or whining or whatever other garbage was put out there is absurd. It was just surprising to me that we didn't make an Ansley/Chaney/Jay type hire for either position when we had the money to do so. But that doesn't mean that Pruitt doesn't think that these are the best two guys out there for us.
Name 3 coaches for each position group that would have met your standard...other than Lupoi and Davis.

Nigel played like doo doo in his Senior game.... couldn’t tackle for anything.

I highly doubt he’d measure, run well, or throw iron around enough to warrant an invite. Pretty limited pool. Not a household name. He’s a good story and could probably carve a role out but I get why he wasn’t invited.

Really just liked the highlight clips though..

I highly doubt he’d measure, run well, or throw iron around enough to warrant an invite. Pretty limited pool. Not a household name. He’s a good story and could probably carve a role out but I get why he wasn’t invited.

Really just liked the highlight clips though..

I think he just has to many things to fix for him to be invited. Scouts see it. The only reason he started this past year was because he was a Senior. If we would of had another Freshman like McCullough who was speedier Warrior wouldn’t have played. That being said hopefully he is coachable but I don’t think he has what the pros want. I to also liked the highlights.

I think he just has to many things to fix for him to be invited. Scouts see it. The only reason he started this past year was because he was a Senior. If we would of had another Freshman like McCullough who was speedier Warrior wouldn’t have played. That being said hopefully he is coachable but I don’t think he has what the pros want. I to also liked the highlights.

Yea twitter guy has the orange goggles on. Speaking of McCullough... he and Keyshawn would make a boss duo back there

Warrior was one of the most improved this year. The running play he blew up against UK was probably his best play of the season. The speed he showed on the pick against Bama is probably what will hurt him on his journey to the NFL.

Correct. Not only was it a speed issue, but he just gave up running because he knew he was caught.

I’m fully expecting Pruitt to be very hands on with LBs this season. He loves to coach. He ain’t going to stand around. He can let DA handle DBs.

I think people that wished we would get Davis and Lupoi are not realizing those two apparently have show causes that are not being discussed publicly(in toshs case as I think Davis is public) Sounds like Saban was allowed to sweep some things under rug. They probably make their way back to college game in next yr or two after being out for two. Unless they fell in love with nfl game

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back