Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH, knowing the money we have, I was expecting a big upgrade at DL coach. I was expecting a guy like Davis who is known to be a recruiter and an excellent coach. This doesn’t feel like that at all. This is a guy that we got and probably didn’t have to spend much money to get. Is he a good coach? Idk. Doesn’t have high level experience. Is he a great recruiter? No idea. This isn’t like the Jay hire at all. Don’t know what to think here

TBH, knowing the money we have, I was expecting a big upgrade at DL coach. I was expecting a guy like Davis who is known to be a recruiter and an excellent coach. This doesn’t feel like that at all. This is a guy that we got and probably didn’t have to spend much money to get. Is he a good coach? Idk. Doesn’t have high level experience. Is he a great recruiter? No idea. This isn’t like the Jay hire at all. Don’t know what to think here
samsies

It was quick. Seems like the guy Pruitt wanted. Tucker at CU apparently wanted him too and he knows his DL guys well.

Pruitt has done his homework. I trust him until he gives me a reason not to.

If Davis was option 1, but the reports are true and he couldn't get out of his Lions' contract, and this guy was option 2 then I'm good with it. It seems like they are wanting younger and hungrier coaches to come in and be molded by Pruitt and Ansley.

AP says Felton will be the guy at OLB. I have to say guys, I don’t feel as good about this as I did an hour ago
Pruitt seems to be showing a commitment to people who put in time with him. It's good to have a employer who will promote from within instead of going outside all the time.

Meh. He never had a rush defense better than 90th while at Kentucky from 2013-2016. Anyone have a list of guys he's recruited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back