'20 SC WR Jalin Hyatt (UT SIGNEE)

Our opponents gonna call the cops. Cause we gonna murder them on the field.
giphy.gif

I’m really impressed what they’ve done at Kentucky. He’s a good coach and his team fights hard. I hope we can continue to beat them.
Stoops is scared of Tennessee. Did you hear his halftime interview this last season? They had done well in the first half and had the lead, but you could tell from his voice that he knew what was coming that second half. The Vols are in his head.

I’m really impressed what they’ve done at Kentucky. He’s a good coach and his team fights hard. I hope we can continue to beat them.
Grans offense works or it doesn’t. If you stop the short-yardage runs they are not gonna beat you in the air. And they are going to have even less time to pass this year because the pass rush will make the snap to throw even shorter. Having Rocker and Rumph together another season I think will make this defense him this year.

That's true but I think Stoops is a pretty good coach. Apparently Gran has managed to stay sober long enough to do some quality work too.
Would never attempt to downplay what he’s done there. My response is a byproduct of the annual angst and dread regarding our neighbors to the north. We’re a better program. They compete better against Florida...but we’re THEIR Florida.

Grans offense works or it doesn’t. If you stop the short-yardage runs they are not gonna beat you in the air. And they are going to have even less time to pass this year because the pass rush will make the snap to throw even shorter. Having Rocker and Rumph together another season I think will make this defense him this year.
Uhhhhh

Reactions: UTDB#1
You sure Beckwith isn’t gonna be a TE? Could be our OJ Howard.
Could, but most are convinced he will not. At least not as a "hand in the ground" TE, which cjp has typically preferred. We will see if Chaney/Osovet/Long gets him to preferring passcatching TEs or some type of new TE rpo scheme. He could be intetesting in such a role.

Y’all should see what that idiot Mike Farrell is saying about Hyatt on Twitter. Said his 40 time wasn’t what’s been posted and that something with his 200m time wasn’t what you’d use to formulate his 40 time. That guy annoys the ever loving crap out of me 😬🔫

Y’all should see what that idiot Mike Farrell is saying about Hyatt on Twitter. Said his 40 time wasn’t what’s been posted and that something with his 200m time wasn’t what you’d use to formulate his 40 time. That guy annoys the ever loving crap out of me 😬🔫
He’s looking like an idiot for his rankings and doubling down with this shizz. 😏

He averages 20 yards per catch, and he easily outruns absolutely everyone in his highlights. I'm good.

VN Store

Back