‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

I do find it interesting he is wearing Peyton's college number 16. Could be an indication he will go his own way and choose his own school (not Ole Miss or UT).

I think if Cut wants to teach we should let him come and be QB coach and just focus on teaching.
And take instruction from Chaney? Doesn’t need to. Can teach and call his own shots at a HC’s pay.

And take instruction from Chaney? Doesn’t need to. Can teach and call his own shots at a HC’s pay.
HC responsibility comes with HC pay and that's way different than just coaching QBs and calling an offense. 3 of the 4 coaches mentioned coaching at that age ashould have retired way earlier. I guess everyone ages differently. 65 to 68 can be like 10 years for some pepple.

HC responsibility comes with HC pay and that's way different than just coaching QBs and calling an offense. 3 of the 4 coaches mentioned coaching at that age ashould have retired way earlier. I guess everyone ages differently. 65 to 68 can be like 10 years for some pepple.
Duke’s expectation level for a HC pales in comparison to ours for a position coach. First incompletion or (egad) interception and we see threads asking “when are we getting Cut’s old azz out of here?!?”

Reactions: tnvols72
Duke’s expectation level for a HC pales in comparison to ours for a position coach. First incompletion or (egad) interception and we see threads asking “when are we getting Cut’s old azz out of here?!?”
True. I still ask out a lot of girls who tell me no.

True. I still ask out a lot of girls who tell me no.

Hang in there, VolInDayton. We gotta stay encouraged. I always tell myself, "It's not me they're rejecting, it was just bad timing when I asked." Can't blame myself for asking at a bad time in their lives.

Someday they'll be desperate enough to say yes.

If Tennessee wants a shot at Arch, they need to re-establish this program as having an excellent offensive line, year-in and year-out. That's what Peyton cited as one of his major reasons for choosing Tennessee.

Doable.
I'd say starting four 5 stars and one 4 star on the OL in 2020 is a pretty good start, wouldn't you?

it's 2020.
Oh I agree. I think the family will handle his HS years with his best interest at the forefront.

One part of the article I found amusing is where they suggested he may fall behind other QB’s who often commit in their Jr years. I get their point, but it’s highly doubtful any school would turn him away.

Reactions: jakez4ut
I bet Cutcliffe can talk to him at any time.

I'm sure Phil could too. I'm not sure they would have any interest in OM with Freshwater there now. Peyton be like... nope, not gonna happen Arch (yes, I know Arch is not Peyton's kid, btw).

I'm sure Phil could too. I'm not sure they would have any interest in OM with Freshwater there now. Peyton be like... nope, not gonna happen Arch (yes, I know Arch is not Peyton's kid, btw).
I expect Arch to do the same diligent shopping that Peyton did

Reactions: MadWorld
JAV’s thoughts on Kaden Martin and Arch Manning...

I've only seen a little of Martin. I hear he is very competitive and tough. Very different than Manning but he can spin it. Arch Manning is probably better than his hype right now. I've watched all 3 Manning legacies play HS football and he's much more impressive than his famous uncles at this stage.

JAV’s thoughts on Kaden Martin and Arch Manning...
Potentially could have Ty Simpson, Kaden Martin, and Arch on campus at the same time. Also, we can’t forget Antone Davis’s kid in the 2022 class, he is a 4* QB as well, Braden Davis.

Potentially
2020 - Bailey (Sr.)
2021 - Veilleux (Jr.)
2022 - Ty, Kaden, Braden (Soph.)
2023 - Arch (Fr.)

Reactions: volfaninpa

VN Store

Back