'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Gray hasn't proved anything yet. Bring in every talented player we can possibly get.
Yes bring him in and destroy the locker room, you just looking at the 5star beside his name if he was a 3 star would you won't him, beside look at his tape Gray is just as big and just as good and not a problem in the locker room let Lane deal with him maybe he will take them both out.

Yes bring him in and destroy the locker room, you just looking at the 5star beside his name if he was a 3 star would you won't him, beside look at his tape Gray is just as big and just as good and not a problem in the locker room let Lane deal with him maybe he will take them both out.
Forget stars for a second and look what college coaches think. He has 44 (!!) offers, 11 from the SEC. Only cellardwellers Vandy, UK, Mizzou didn't give him a try.

Reactions: vols1221 and T Dog
Forget stars for a second and look what college coaches think. He has 44 (!!) offers, 11 from the SEC. Only cellardwellers Vandy, UK, Mizzou didn't give him a try.
If the kid just made 1 or 2 mistakes give him a chance he got all those offers and now top programs won't nothing to do with him, i think us and ole miss is all he has left to choose from.

I know of very few marquee athletes who do not have strong will. I'm OK with a kid who is still learning which battles to fight, as long as they are not harmful to someone. Is he waffling on which visits to take, and won't give up his cell phone? Those are salvageable "character issues."

I donā€™t think the ā€œhandler situationā€ has been proven. I think this recruitment is just a circus created by his indecisiveness and the social media age. This stuff has always happened, now itā€™s just blasted all over the internet.
Imagine Herschel Walker, Eric Dickerson, Bo Jackson or Marcus Dupree recruitments on social media!

He does run angry. If they could somehow correct the fumbling, I think we'd be onto something with him.
Crouch is gonna miss spring practice after shoulder surgery, so I think that makes Banks even more important at middle linebacker for us to find a player or 2 to put next to Henry T.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
So I've been out of the loop for a while because I work so damn much lately. Why is Evans considered a "head case". What did I miss?

VN Store

Back